Thread: Increased bundling twist
- 04-04-2010 #1
I have been doing bundled Lazy Ass Stretches for a few months, the purpose is to attack my tunica. When I started I could get one complete twist of my unit, but not an inch more than that. I can now get a little over 1 1/2 twists. My question to those in the know is, what does that mean for me?
- 04-05-2010 #2
What I would like to learn is by being able to twist my unit more than before, what is that indicative of? Does this have anything to do with my tunica?
- 04-05-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- the Swamp
I don't know. I'm inclined to think this is tunica stretching, but I'm not sure...
Has your BPFSL grown at all?
- 04-05-2010 #4Started on 03/04/2010
Current as of 06/17/2010
- 04-06-2010 #5
If my tunica is being stretched out, then maybe my plan of attack will work. I hate doing stretching routines (and have little success doing them), and the fact of the matter is I am fine with the length I am right now. However, what I am trying is doing some serious jelqing (UJ's and v's), and both bundled and unbundled LAS's. Between all of them I am hoping to gradually reach 7 1/2", while hitting 6 1/2" for girth. No real reason for it except that I would be a relative statistical freak!!!
- By mountie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-25-2009, 10:35 AM
- By justaninch in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2009, 07:23 AM
- By Crispybacon in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2009, 02:01 PM
- By sledgehammer in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2009, 02:01 AM
- By skyfalcon888 in forum Progress ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2009, 10:34 PM