Splitting up routine question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting up routine question

I’m still relatively new obviously, doing a modified JP90 currently, just adding a bit more intensity each week. My question is is it a problem if I do the stretching, then cool down, and do the girth work a couple hours later after another warm up?
    Start 09-21-2017
    BPEL - 7.625"
    MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
    BPEL - 8.187"
    MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
    BPEL On hold
    EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

That can work, though you'll get maximum impact if you perform all of the exercises in one sitting.
    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I've always split up my routines.
      Have good results.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by Cal1108 View Post
        I’m still relatively new obviously, doing a modified JP90 currently, just adding a bit more intensity each week. My question is is it a problem if I do the stretching, then cool down, and do the girth work a couple hours later after another warm up?
        As Big Al says they work best together. I'd only split if it's an issue of time or if stretching hits your EQ too hard for a good girth routine. If the latter case, try a warming break with a rice sock or heating pad for 5 minutes before splitting.
        Start
        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
        BPEL: 8"
        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
        BPEL: 8"+
        MSEG: 6"

Comment

Some experimentation will be necessary as there are always exceptions. For example- some very advanced, well conditioned trainees are able to adapt to strenuous training loads in a way that splitting a routine works better for recovery (and scheduling). Still, if you're new to training you'll get more of a conditioning effect from doing all of your work in one sitting.
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Thank you guys for the input. The reason for the splitting of the routine, was for edging purposes, I try to do that 2-3 times a week out of the 5 workout days. I've noticed that I get a better edge session when I have my wife help me, and it's more convenient for both of us when this occurs closer to bedtime for privacy reasons. The splitting routine did work, but I certainly noticed a difference. Next week when we do this, those 2-3 days I will just start my whole routine later in the evening, thus performing all at once, as I agree, I didn't get as much out of the workout when splitting it up.

Thanks again for the advice.
            Start 09-21-2017
            BPEL - 7.625"
            MEG - 4.750"

Current 03-23-2018
            BPEL - 8.187"
            MEG - 4.875"

Final Goal
            BPEL On hold
            EG 6

“For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Comment

Working...
            X