Do some have better genetics for PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do some have better genetics for PE

Just wondering because I seem to gain pretty well and so do many others. Then there are some hard gainers who dont gain as much. What explains this? Genetics?

I know my older brother is ~9 inches as iI overhead his gf talking bout it being 23cm. However when I started PE I was around about 16-17cm (not quite sure as I measured weirdly) so could this mean that I had potential for good gains as big dicks run in the family? (My cousins are also hung like rhinos) I wasnt done with puberty when i started so that may have an impact.

In short, why do some gain better than others?

I do believe there is a genetic component . There is in most everything to some extent.

Who knows what factors are involved let alone how to test for them.

Comment

Yes. Genetics.

Some people are taller, some shorter. Some gain weight easily, some don't. Some have more intelligence than others. The list goes on.

I'd classify myself as a hard gainer. Genetics. Stuff happens.
      My Progress: BPEL = 6.375"; NBPEL = 5.875"; MEG = 4.9375"

2018-01-22 Goal: BPEL = 6.75"; NBPEL = 6.25"; MEG = 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
        Just wondering because I seem to gain pretty well and so do many others. Then there are some hard gainers who dont gain as much. What explains this? Genetics?

I know my older brother is ~9 inches as iI overhead his gf talking bout it being 23cm. However when I started PE I was around about 16-17cm (not quite sure as I measured weirdly) so could this mean that I had potential for good gains as big dicks run in the family? (My cousins are also hung like rhinos) I wasnt done with puberty when i started so that may have an impact.

In short, why do some gain better than others?

Genetics is like a lottery jackpot, there are so many genes in the massive amount of DNA combinations possible, it's difficult to pre-determine a "winner" or a "loser" from the almost infinite variables & combinations involved. There is one school of thought that believes males are more heavily influenced by their maternal grandfather's genetics (wrt penis size,) than their own father's or paternal grandfather's size.

So if those cousins with the rhino penis's (LOL!) are the off-spring of your mother's sister, then there might be some correlation between you, your brother & your male cousin's genetic tendencies for sporting above-average Dongs...but it's only a "tendency" not a "given", IMO.

Comment

Okay somewhat unrelated but what stops me from gaining until 10inches? Surely one cant gain forever..

Comment

I would say it is more of a gene for quick healing that leads to more gains from PE.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
              I would say it is more of a gene for quick healing that leads to more gains from PE.
              Could be or just more elastic cells. Who knows?
              7 1/4 inches x 5 1/4 inches Spring 2014
              8 X 5 1/2 late summer 2014
              8 X 5 3/4 Feb. 2015 That took a while.
              8 X 6 goal
              8 X 5 7/8 May 2015, wife said stop for now.

Comment

You may be the same size or bigger than your brother. He might not even be 9 inches. This might be the same deal as the girlfriend saying that her ex was 9 inches and never even measured it. I'd be very skeptical of those claims without proof. It's like meeting a girl who wears a 38D and when you ask her what size she is, she tells you 38DD and now you go around telling your friends that you met a girl who wears a 38DD.

Comment

Originally posted by WIItard View Post
                  Could be or just more elastic cells. Who knows?
                  I know I inherited the gene for quick healing which contributed to my gains. But then again I train so infrequently that I can heal from anything.
                  Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by emgee20 View Post
                    You may be the same size or bigger than your brother. He might not even be 9 inches. This might be the same deal as the girlfriend saying that her ex was 9 inches and never even measured it. I'd be very skeptical of those claims without proof. It's like meeting a girl who wears a 38D and when you ask her what size she is, she tells you 38DD and now you go around telling your friends that you met a girl who wears a 38DD.
                    It happened when she measured a Pringles can (lol) and said: wow this is longer than you! Then he said only by 2 cm, and a Pringles can measures at 25cm.

The healing means micro tears repairing yeah? I read from somewhere about a doc who said PE is dangerous because the micro tears would block blood flow to your dick.. Bullshit or doctors scaremongering?

Comment

Working...
                    X