To hang or not to hang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To hang or not to hang

Hey guys, so I've been PEing for about 9 months, completed jp90, and a couple of intermediate routines. Started at 5 1/2" nbpel and a shade under 5" mseg, currently around 6 1/4" nbpel and just over 5 1/4" mseg.

My ultimate goal would be 7 1/4 " bpel, and 6 1/4" mseg .

My question is, seen as I'm not looking for a lot of EL gain, and don't really want to hang, could I theoretically expect to slowly but steadily attain an inch ( or there abouts ) through mainly girth work???

I Love girth work, Jelqs, Ulis, tunica tugs, and above all clamping.

Surely tunica tugs and jelqs will give me some measure of length?

I ask because I really don't want to stop the heavy girth work to hang, which is recommended, in a quest for "length first, girth second" .

Looking for some seasoned vets who have been there and done it.

If the general consensus is to stop girth and focus on length then so be it.

Thanks in advance
    Start May 17 NBPEL 5.5"
    MSEG 5.0"

My experience is yes it's better to focus on length first then girth. Figure out your goals and hit length first imo. Switch focus and try to maintain length once goal is achieved while also focusing on girth. Girth work can help in cementing length gains.
    Nov 2016 Start
    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
    14 months
    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

x2 for focusing on length. But hanging may not be necessary yet unless you really want to do it. Most people on the forum will advocate that you continue with your current routine until your length gains have been exhausted, then transition to different forms of exercise.

I really enjoy hanging, so my opinion is obviously biased. But you can apply just as much force with your hands as you can with hanging. Its just a matter of personal preference I believe. I have gained extending, hanging, and pumping. Never really liked manual exercises. But some people swear by them.
      "Can't is the cancer of happen."

08/2015: BPEL 5.5-5.6", MSEG N/A (poor measurements)
      11/2017: BPEL 6.875", MSEG 4.8"
      Goal: NBPEL 7-7.5, MSEG 5.5"

Comment

I just started hanging two months ago and ive seen gains in length and girth but mostly lenght.
        START 14/10/2016
        BPFL 4.2", BPFG 3.8", BPEL 5.5", BPEG 4.6"

CURRENT 22/10/2018
        BPFL 5.0", BPFG 4.125", BPFLS 6.875", BPEL 6.25", BPEG 4.75"

GOAL
        BPFL 6.0", BPFG 5.0", BPEL 7.0", BPEG 6.0"

Comment

Working...
        X