Sunbathing and tanning the penis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbathing and tanning the penis.

There are many benefits of sun exposure, would any of these help PE?

Im a white guy interested in getting a dark dick relative to my skin tone, i think i would look sexy.

Also does anyone know how i can tan my genitals without being seen? I live in a suburb surrounded by neighbhors.
    I was thinking placing a cardboard box around my genitals so no one would be able to see my junk unless they are standing right over me.

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by Nogirth View Post
    There are many benefits of sun exposure, would any of these help PE?

Im a white guy interested in getting a dark dick relative to my skin tone, i think i would look sexy.

Also does anyone know how i can tan my genitals without being seen? I live in a suburb surrounded by neighbhors.
    I was thinking placing a cardboard box around my genitals so no one would be able to see my junk unless they are standing right over me.

Any thoughts?
    My junk as been tan for years and I haven’t had a tan line for 15. At first I bought privacy screen but 4 years ago invested in a privacy porch. It’s awesome. Can go back and forth from the house naked the whole time. Also an avid tanning salon member, but the best is my rock hard in the sun in the summer. PE in the sun naked is a blast too!
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Oh. Forgot to mention when we are on our boat I wore a tan thru bathing suit. With family or kids a board short. With the Mrs a a Speedo like suit.
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

tanning ur nuts increases testosterone

Comment

I also have a tan thru suit. Cooltan I believe. It works!
          5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
          1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

Hi you really have find somewhere private you can go to, its really the only way your ever do it, sun tanning beds I would try to keep away from, or you could try some good fake colouring creams or lotions, or be like me and move to Greece and find a good private house not by the sea its great you can have a naturist life style just like me.

NOWHARD

Comment

Some have mentioned they've noted benefits from allowing the sun to shine on their genitals. There's enough anecdotal evidence to give this some consideration. Just be careful not to burn yourself!
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Does "tan through suit" mean that you have your clothes on but the covered parts still get tanned?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingPotato View Post
                  Does "tan through suit" mean that you have your clothes on but the covered parts still get tanned?
                  The suit in question is composed of a material which visually covers parts of the body but allows UV rays through.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I've tanned in salons for years. The dick does take a tan very well. I was a bit apprehensive to burn the dude but relative to other areas it's very difficult to get a burn from tanning in that area. Love my dick looking nice and tan. There's some darkening lotions you can use while tanning as well. Nothing like a good ol' nude under the sun tan though.
                    Nov 2016 Start
                    6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                    7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                    14 months
                    +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

I wonder how the cardboard box is working out? I honestly have never thought about tanning my penis. This forum has opened my eyes. I like being nude, swimming nude, running not so much. My penis is naturally darker than my normal skin tone, and being half Maltese the penis should tan well.

Comment

Exposure of the whole body to the sun is beneficial for production of endogenous Vit D3. This is an essential substance for good health and many Westernern people do not get enough.

Exposure of the genitals to the sun also stimulates the balls to produce testosterone.

You have to get enough sun for these two benefits, b ut not too much, because your skin might develop melanoma. In Oz, we are very well aware of this risk. In general, the fairer your skin, the less sun and at lesser intense times in the day.

Apart from all the abov e, it just feels very nice lying in the sun balls up.

Comment

Georgeoz, hey mate, I live in Alice Springs, it gets a lot of sunlight and UV. However, I am one of those people who don't product a lot of endogenous Vit D3 from sun exposure which is why I supplement. I have an Alice Springs tan, it is like a truckie's tan, lower legs, lower arms, red neck, tanned face, the rest is pasty white.

Comment

Funny. But while at the tanning salon last week, agal I’ve know for years asked what guys do with their junk in the tanning bed. . One guy she had talked to earlier said he covered his. I repliedthe best when I was young was to get hard. But now I stretch it in many diff et directions so as to tan even o. All sides.

Comment

I am fair skinned, my arms and back of my neck have burnt sufficiently that the freakles have grown together. however I have to wear a shirt even at the beach a few minutes with it off I'll be paying for it at night. I cant imagine getting a sunburn on my junk

Comment

Working...
                              X