Unsure of the LOT principle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure of the LOT principle

I'm still unsure of this. Does it mean if i pull straight up and kegel and feel a tug back that i should do my excercises in that direction.... and if so if i feel that tug in any direction should i stretch toward it while i'm doing stretching exercises...etc .etc?
    CURRENT STATS

NBPFL- 3.9''
    BPFL- 4.5
    BPSFL- 5.8
    FG- 4

NBPEL- 5.5''
    BPEL- 6.2
    EG- 5

GOALS

Short Term

BPEL- 6.8''
    EG- 5.2

My Log

Just do your stretches in all directions, don't worry about your LOT all that much.
    Started on 03/04/2010
    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
    Current as of 06/17/2010
    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

here ya go...

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...-once-all.html

Comment

I looked at that clock but it is facing the wrong direction, at least when the numbers are referring to JP's 90 day routine. According to JP 6 o'clock is down, 9 o'clock is straight, and 12 o'clock is up. What you do is stretch your penis out and do a kegel, your penis will tug back. Do this in different directions and find where it won't tug back. As for me I'm fine when I'm pointing up, then straight, it will tug back. When I pull down close to around 6 o' clock and do a kegel, it doesn't tug back, so I have a low LOT. I never heard of stretching toward or against your LOT for increased gains, as I was taught stretching all directions is optimal. I am also glad that the LOT theory has been disproved for the most part because according to the LOT theory I am categorized as a hard gainer! I hope this helped, good luck to you!
        Mars81
        Last edited by Mars81; 04-05-2010, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Just imagine the figure is facing the other way, for Pete's sake.

Not that hard to imagine.

And if it is disproved, then WTF? Who cares?

Just do your routine the way you think is best and keep a log so you can report back to us here, and help others in our PE journeys!

But I do think my art is pretty funny, no?

Comment

I didn't know you made him, haha yea it's funny he looks like a happy jelqer!

Comment

Working...
            X