Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for cracking the Plateau after 2 year PE anniversary

Team,

Two days ago marked my continuous PE for 2 years. It has been a wonderful journey, I have gone from 5.7 to 6.75 in length and 4.5 to 4.8 in girth.

I couldnít done it without the help from people here such as Big Al and many others. However, the past 6 months has been a bit of up and down. Canít seem to quite crack the 7 inch mark. The attached is my routine and would love to seek some feedback to get that length started again.

1. Warm up with rice sock or in hot shower
    2. I get erected easily in the start so I often do girth exercise first. I start with 40 reps by 5 sec Squeezes (This is from Big Alís length routine)
    3. 3x100 Side by Side stretches (My penis would be fatigued after the squeeze and I get about 300 side by sides)
    4. 20 Min wet jelq and mix it with edging some times.
    5. No warm dow

This routine takes about a hour and I really enjoy it. But really want to crack that 7Ē mark. So any advice will be much welcomed
    PE Journey:
    BPEL: (14-12):5.75 (15-01):5.9; 1 Yr off. (16-07): 6.3 (16-08): 6.40 (16-09): 6.5
    MEG: (14-12):4.60 (15-11): 4.75 (16-07): 4.80 (17-01): 4.87
    Ultimate Goal
    BPEL: 7.00
    MEG: 5.00

Just a thought harder to do than you think though. Slowly work you way down on you exercises (with the intent to stop but also cement whatcha got). Give yourself a minimum 4 month break (max 6 I recon). Then ease back into it again. You may very well be able to reset the growth rate and vanquish the law of diminishing returns.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I'd say take a week or two off.

Then try some different stretching exercises. Five direction, bundled, etc.
      Switch from squeezes to uli.

I switch from uli to the squeeze periodically and back. It keeps steady gains going.
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

What are your limits based on tgc theory?

Perhaps some bundled/ Mandingo stretches might help. Or devices,
        Start (Oct 2015) NBPEL 5.5"
        Current Nov(2016) NBPEL 6.0" BPEL 7.0" EG 5.5"
        Short Term Goal Wifes Cervix(8"?)
        Long Term Goal Deep Spot(9"?)

New(2017) Bib Hanger log:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...adventure.html

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthpeman View Post
          What are your limits based on tgc theory?

Perhaps some bundled/ Mandingo stretches might help. Or devices,
          Bundled & Mandingo Stretches are awesome with breaking Plateaus. Although when I Plateaud after using those stretching techniques I pretty much just attained a 1inch &1inch on EL + EG.

I also used Shock Jelqing to get some more EL , but even with that you have your limits.

Comment

Your routine doesn`t look intensive enough to me,if I need to be honest.It`s not much for experience of 2 years PE.
            I think Side to side is good ...but I wouldn`t do it alone,being the only stretching exercise.Add some basic stretches with it and eventually try bundled stretches (as suggested above).

If I were you,5 reps x 40 sec on sqeezes for me,instead of 40 reps x 5 sec.
            Also you can try ULI (like incogneetoe suggested).I got some fast gains from it...now things are slowing down,but I hope to see some more improvement on girth with that exercise.
            starting size:07.2016-NBPEL 15.3 cm;MEG 12.6cm(4.9)

Now:01.2018-NBPEL 19cm(7.5);MEG 14cm(5.5)

Comment

Working...
            X