Question for Veteran PErs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Veteran PErs

My wife and I have a question for all in the PE community (especially those who have been at it for a few years). Please be honest with us, yourselves and the readers who visit this forum.

Q: Has the sensitivity in your penis changed for the better, worse or indifference since you began this quest of enhancement or correction with ED; is sex as good for both you and your partner as it was before PE; has it become better with actual size gains or from the exercise of it?

The reason we ask is two-fold; my perspective as a man and my wife’s as a woman.

Being an ignorant man who doesn’t really know (yet), I think bigger would be better in every way. Just the mere fact that surface and internal sensations are so extremely intense and wonderfully captivating for me I think it perfectly natural that every man would think if his penis was bigger then he would have bigger sensations. It’s difficult for me to imagine anything else providing more 'physical gratification' than an orgasm. Therefore, if my penis size is increased I’ll assume that every sensation will increase along with each gain resulting in better everything (erections/sensations/orgasms).

As a woman, my wife doesn’t think that PE will benefit me much more than my ego, knowing that I have a bigger penis. Aesthetically, she says yes, a bigger penis does ‘look’ better and will probably satisfy a special spot within the vagina that hasn't been touched before but has PE actually enhanced the overall pleasure of sex? Remember, sex is not just having an orgasm.

Please educate us on this and elaborate in detail all you want. We would like to hear the Lady's perspective also so don’t be shy.

We appreciate your willingness to be candid.

Angus
    Last edited by angus; 04-05-2010, 04:01 PM.

: Has the sensitivity in your penis changed for the better, worse or indifference since you began this quest of enhancement or correction with ED.; is sex as good for both you and your partner as it was before PE; has it become better with actual size gains or from the exercise of it?
    Ans:
    I have been PEing for over 5 years, and it has improved my erections and staying power, when I have sex with my wife. It not only increased my size but has help brings my wife to a better climax.
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Im not married or do i have a girlfriend at this time. So the only thing it has done for me i cured me of ED and increased the size of my dick.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

My man does PE, and while his size gains have not been huge (yet!) I can see several major benefits from the female perspective: his EQ is improved (which I love), his angle of attack is better (ditto), and his control (over his own arousal and orgasms, and mine) has increased remarkably. In addition, he seems to be hitting my G-spot just enough differently that I seem to be cumming more and more easily than I used to. Am I pleased with the results of his PE efforts? Hell yes!!!

Comment

Initial difference, and most rewarding part of continual PE exercising...ROCK HARD ERECTIONS.

She will love it. I experienced my woman say "It just feels different", and she meant in a good way, because I asked.

You will love it brother. So will she!

Comment

I have been married for 17 years and my wife and I have always been very into each other. We have one of those unions that work on every level. We also have children and know that we will be together as long as time permits. The whole PE experience has taken our romantic relationship to new highs. Yes if your have good communication and trust among the two of you then this is a ride both of you should get on. I would cation you though if there are insecurities or any disapproval from a jealous or fear of it leading to infadelities. That being said it has been well received by my wife and sex is though the roof hot. Sex has always been fantastic between the two of us, but now its different. She cant keep her hands or eyes off it and has been more compliant with my consistent advances! It has aloud us to be more open with each other about how we feel and what we really want form each other in the bed room. Now to the good stuff! The sensation for me has increased ten fold. Its kind of like if your tounge's taste buds all of a suden started tasting more specifically and sending stronger signals to your brain. This coupled with the increased pleasure which is so obvious on my wife's face and profound look in her eyes makes me feel incredible. I guess it's a ego thing we guys have. As for my wife she was reluctant to tell me that a little more would have been nice. Now she has been able to enjoy the increase without bruising my feelings. She really digs the increase in girth and the length drives her wild. We have found the A-Spot ( due to length ), and stimulation through climax are more intense and longer lasting. She gives me input along the way...it's like she can taylor make my cock to what is perfect for her. If it were not for her support and enjoyment I just don't think it would of ever got off the ground. By the way once you hit the 6" mark for girth it's a give and take thing. Sex is better but bj's are more difficult and you need to take more time leading up to the moment. As far as length goes make sure your partner can still grind your pelvic bone for clitoral stimulation without bottoming out and causing pain. For us i can still gain a half inch more but that will be it. The culdasac is very stretchy and so far it's more than pleasurable with a little more give. We are right at the point where we have to monitor the slightest of gain so as not to be too greedy. All in all if your relationship is solid it will only make things better, but it will only intensify or exagerate any short comings that may be stemming form other factors. I wish you and your significant other the best of luck and feel free to PM me if your feel the need.
            Starting April 09
            BPEL 7"
            EG 5 1/4"

Current Feb. 10
            BPEL 8 1/2" ( + 1 1/2" )
            EG 6"+ ( + 3/4" )

Goal
            BPEL 9
            EG 6 1/4"

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
              My man does PE, and while his size gains have not been huge (yet!) I can see several major benefits from the female perspective: his EQ is improved (which I love), his angle of attack is better (ditto), and his control (over his own arousal and orgasms, and mine) has increased remarkably. In addition, he seems to be hitting my G-spot just enough differently that I seem to be cumming more and more easily than I used to. Am I pleased with the results of his PE efforts? Hell yes!!!
              Spot on, Batwoman. Wait till he gets a 1/2 inch of girth onto that meatstick . The women get more pleasure out of PE than we do

Here is what PE will do for you:
              -Harder and longer lasting erections
              -More frequent erections throughout the day
              -You will have master control over your penis, so you decide when it's time ejaculate
              -And of course, a bigger dick.

Your sensitivity doesn't improve because you have a bigger penis. It improves your erection quality (penis getting much harder during erections) due to the PC and BC muscles getting much stronger (search: "kegel" exercise), the majority of penile exercisers get a huge increase in sensitivity. In fact, if you dont practice how to control your penis (search: "edging" exercise), some men end up ejaculating prematurely during intercourse as a result of becoming too sensitive. So you must do the proper exercises and learn the techniques perfectly. The better your exercising techniques are, the more you will gain and have control over your penis.

So this means that you can increase your sensitivity, without needing to add inches to your dick. However, it is up to you to get informed and do your research. Reading and posting regularly on the forums is big part of becoming a penile exerciser (at least for the first few months, you must do your research and ask questions in order to master the PE techniques). Here is a link to the beginner routine:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html

I've been a moderator here since Oct. 2008. I was promoted to Super Moderator recently. During my entire PE career, I've seen a few cases where penile exercisers reported having decreased sensitivity in theirs penises due to PE. They were all over-training their penises. For starters, you have to go easy on the penis. You have to get it in shape. That's what JP's 90 day beginner routine is for. Over-training your penis will obviously give you negative results. The exercisers in question simply stopped all form of exercising for a period of 1-3 weeks and they made a full recovery (sensitivity is back). When men overtrain, they will experience bad Physiological Indicators (PIs), which could include decreased erection quality (EQ), decreased frequency of erections throughout the day, bad flaccid hang ("turtling up")...however decreased sensitivity is a very rare side effect of PE.

Your sensitivity doesn't improve because you have a bigger penis. It improves because you have stronger muscles that control your erections. Read up on it.

-Radio
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Is there a follow up on this, angus?

Thanks
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well, I can tell you that I've been at this now going on my 6th year. My dick has gotten bigger, a tad longer and the vascularity is awesome. I LOVE my new dick. I get steel like boners and I'm not too big to where I can't enjoy a blow job from my gf (which is good because I LOVE having my cock sucked).

In fact, this morning, my gf and I had our first sexual experience. I gotta say, she is TIGHT! For 45 years old and having had 3 kids, my lady is tight as hell. So, me putting in my big, erect dick into her tight pussy, believe me, she felt it and I felt it and she LOVED it. Since I started PE, I've had 2 sexual partners now, my ex gf and my current gf. Both of them have said my size makes sex feel great. They also both know about my PE efforts.
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I wrote this (over at BetterMan) a few years back when I had gotten my gains. (jP

Can't be in the kitchen, or anywhere in the house for that matter when Mrs. Pop and I are in close proximity that she doesn't grab me around the neck for a hug and a bulge grab. Yesterday I was taking the clothes out of the dryer for her and she did the hug and grope. She said "God, this thing is HUGE!!" She pulled down my sweats and proceeded to suck on my half flaccid cock.
                    She did this for a couple of minutes as my cock was getting really hard. She looked up at me with a kind of apologetic look and said " I can't do this anymore, It's too big and hurts my mouth".
                    Damn, getting head was always one of my favorite things. She stood up and pulled down her pants, she said "I want you to fuck me standing up" Now this is a very rare thing for us to do anymore as the kids are all grown and gone and we can have sex anytime on the comfort of a bed, which is her place of choice.
                    I pushed her up against the washing machine and slipped into a very hot and wet pussy. I don't know if it was a combination of the vibration of the washing machine against her bare ass or that she was just so damn hot, but she had a humongous orgasm in about 30 seconds. Her knees kind of buckled and I slipped out.
                    She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bedroom, with me waddling like a duck with my sweats around my ankles.
                    By this time I had a raging hard-on and she straddled on top of my dick and proceeded to bounce up and down almost uncontrollably. Thank God for PE, We have found so many more ways to fuck now because of the length and not slipping out.
                    She was running so much juice that I was soaking wet. About 2 minutes of this and she had another huge orgasm. She shuddered and threw her head back and said "YES!" ...Wow, I don't usually come this fast but when she did this, I blew my load and came for what seemed like 5 minutes. We were so drenched by this time that we decided to take a shower together.
                    Looking back at the wet spot, it looked like somebody had poured a glass of water on the bed. I said "We have got to remember to put down a towel before we do this again."
                    It doesn't end here. In the shower, with the warm water hitting her back, she said "I'll try this again." She took my now flaccid cock in her mouth and sucked me off for about 2 or 3 minutes. she said " I love doing this but with you being so big now, I can't do it with you hard." By this time I was about 3/4 hard and she slipped it in her still slippery pussy and we went at it again. This time she had about 10 mini cums kind of like a motor boat, bang, bang, bang. We finished our shower and she went to tend to the wash. What a day.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

We did not plan to have a follow up to our original question here; however, I’m glad you brought it up. We asked out of curiosity because we as a couple are ignorant with penis exercises and for the sake of other ‘newbie couples’ starting PE. We wanted to know more about PE’s ultimate goal than just correcting ED and achieving a bigger penis. In fact most of what we read (not only in PEgym) concerning the question was about size gains. This is a good thing since the subject matter of this and other penis exercise web-sites are all about ‘enlargement.’ However, we wanted to understand more about sexual gratification enhanced from practicing penis exercises.

I’m glad I posted the question though; it has certainly provided new insights for motivation. We wanted to know individual pro & con results from veteran PE experience from the male/female perspective; especially related to sexual stimulation and pleasure.

All who responded gave very optimistic and positive answers. Answers that I believe the entire PE community will benefit from. However, I was surprised at how nasty some of you are. . . we blushed.

So, thanks for everyone’s input (and detailed explanations), my wife and I are very grateful and believe ourselves ‘more educated.’

Angus

JP, I’ve been told that ‘on top’ of the dryer during the spin cycle is really special!!

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        I wrote this (over at BetterMan) a few years back when I had gotten my gains. (jP

Can't be in the kitchen, or anywhere in the house for that matter when Mrs. Pop and I are in close proximity that she doesn't grab me around the neck for a hug and a bulge grab. Yesterday I was taking the clothes out of the dryer for her and she did the hug and grope. She said "God, this thing is HUGE!!" She pulled down my sweats and proceeded to suck on my half flaccid cock.
                        She did this for a couple of minutes as my cock was getting really hard. She looked up at me with a kind of apologetic look and said " I can't do this anymore, It's too big and hurts my mouth".
                        Damn, getting head was always one of my favorite things. She stood up and pulled down her pants, she said "I want you to fuck me standing up" Now this is a very rare thing for us to do anymore as the kids are all grown and gone and we can have sex anytime on the comfort of a bed, which is her place of choice.
                        I pushed her up against the washing machine and slipped into a very hot and wet pussy. I don't know if it was a combination of the vibration of the washing machine against her bare ass or that she was just so damn hot, but she had a humongous orgasm in about 30 seconds. Her knees kind of buckled and I slipped out.
                        She grabbed me by the hand and took me to the bedroom, with me waddling like a duck with my sweats around my ankles.
                        By this time I had a raging hard-on and she straddled on top of my dick and proceeded to bounce up and down almost uncontrollably. Thank God for PE, We have found so many more ways to fuck now because of the length and not slipping out.
                        She was running so much juice that I was soaking wet. About 2 minutes of this and she had another huge orgasm. She shuddered and threw her head back and said "YES!" ...Wow, I don't usually come this fast but when she did this, I blew my load and came for what seemed like 5 minutes. We were so drenched by this time that we decided to take a shower together.
                        Looking back at the wet spot, it looked like somebody had poured a glass of water on the bed. I said "We have got to remember to put down a towel before we do this again."
                        It doesn't end here. In the shower, with the warm water hitting her back, she said "I'll try this again." She took my now flaccid cock in her mouth and sucked me off for about 2 or 3 minutes. she said " I love doing this but with you being so big now, I can't do it with you hard." By this time I was about 3/4 hard and she slipped it in her still slippery pussy and we went at it again. This time she had about 10 mini cums kind of like a motor boat, bang, bang, bang. We finished our shower and she went to tend to the wash. What a day.
                        You know JP, I remember when you posted this.............in fact, this story was what has served as my inspirational source for all of these years (aside from you being the captain of this here vessel). This story goes back several years too man.

I'll tell you, I LOVE my new size. I really do. BUT, I didn't want to become so big that I'd lose the ability to get head from my lady friend. Both Renee and Cindy have been able to successfully take me in their mouths, suck my cock real good and bring me to full orgasm. I have been told that my cock is huge and just last night, Cindy told me "my God, your balls are the BIGGEST I've ever seen!!"............."you've literally got HUGE balls".......her words, not mine.
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by angus
                          JP, I’ve been told that ‘on top’ of the dryer during the spin cycle is really special!!
                          Well angus mi Lad. Up against the washer wasn't too bad either. (jP

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Working...
                          X