Gains from taking a break???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gains from taking a break???

I have noticed a pattern that when I hang consistently for about a week I will actually show a slight loss in length (oh no!!!) And then when I take about a 5 day break and heal completely, I show a gain of as much as 1/8" after my first night back into the routine. Not always an 1/8", but a couple times. This conflicts with all the general theory about consistency and riding the fatigue. Has anyone had this experience??? I do know that incogneeetoe mentioned noticing gains after an interruption in his routines. Anyone else???

Overly stressing the tissues of the penis for an extended time can cause excessive fatigue; the tunica & fascia actually toughen, making gains more difficult to achieve in the future from PE. Everyone's physiology is different, so experimenting with breaks of a week or more to learn how your tissues respond is a preferred way to "discover" how your penis adapts to PE best. In other words, keep doing what you do, as long as it's working for YOU!

Comment

Will do jock. Yes, this over-stressing thing is scary. The last thing i want to do is make it tougher lol. I want a weak panzy of a penis when it comes to being stretchable hahaha. I think, at least for me, that the tissue starts to contract from the trauma after riding the fatigue for too long. That's when I decide it's time for a break.

Comment

Yh I seem to gain only during a break every 6-8weeks or so. Usually its about 2mm-5mm. I think its that ur dick is getting a rebound effect from all the stretching on a break.

Comment

This phenomenon is known as "rebound" gains
          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Overly stressing the tissues of the penis for an extended time can cause excessive fatigue; the tunica & fascia actually toughen, making gains more difficult to achieve in the future from PE. Everyone's physiology is different, so experimenting with breaks of a week or more to learn how your tissues respond is a preferred way to "discover" how your penis adapts to PE best. In other words, keep doing what you do, as long as it's working for YOU!
            What the hell? I thought the best way to make gains was to keep the penis under stress in a extended state for a long time?? Hence extenders - recommended to wear them 10-12 hours a day for best gains? So what’s the deal with that then

Comment

If you achieve making deformation to penis it will always grow tougher. Gains will be harder and harder to get.

Comment

I believe that might be the view of the man selling the extender my friend haha. I believe they have a good purpose but a break is always needed, and I'm basing that conclusion off of my short time and limited experience, but a pattern already becoming visible in my routines. And one thing I can't and won't deny is that either my dick is getting longer or this fucking ruler is getting shorter hahaha!!!!

Comment

So you guys are saying if you make significant gains compared to previous results while on a short break that means your overtraining?

Comment

IMO after 3 or 4 months of taking a COMPLETE break from PE it is possible to reset and experience gains at a higher rate of return. It has happened to me when I took an extended break from extending and I was VERY glad I did it.
                    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by mightyjolo View Post
                      I believe that might be the view of the man selling the extender my friend haha. I believe they have a good purpose but a break is always needed, and I'm basing that conclusion off of my short time and limited experience, but a pattern already becoming visible in my routines.
                      Actually Bib wroted that. But it sounds logical that if you deform ligs and other tissues they will grow stronger. And it goes in line with empirical experience of any who has made significant gains that gains are harder and harder to get when you progress.

Comment

Working...
                      X