Jelqing upward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing upward

Will jelqing upward give you a upward curve?

Iv been reading some threads on how jelqing upward can give you an upward shaped penis.
    Witch i was thinking is great for hitting the G spot?

What do you think my PE buddies..

Jelqing increases your EQ. Usually when your EQ rises and your erections are harder, it becomes naturally angled upwards (while still straight). So try jelqing in a beginner routine, straight out. If it doesn't happen for you after the duration of the routine--then by all means try jelqing upwards. Sounds fair?
    Started on 03/04/2010
    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
    Current as of 06/17/2010
    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Yeah you're right about if your EQ is high you penis will be naturally upward. But is that enough to hit those places?

Or maybe jelqing straight out will be good, and during that same session jelq upward at times..

Comment

Originally posted by pe_hope it works View Post
        Will jelqing upward give you a upward curve?

Iv been reading some threads on how jelqing upward can give you an upward shaped penis.
        Witch i was thinking is great for hitting the G spot?

What do you think my PE buddies..
        I sure wish it did!

Can it?...

Comment

That is what im wondering calixto..

Comment

I think it can. Well anyway i have gotten good results from jelqing upward that is the main direc tion i do jelq. The V jelq is an upward jelq. I had lost my curve but got it back through improved EQ, upward jelqing may have played a roll in that.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

You don't necessarily need an upward curve to "hit" the g-spot. You can just angle yourself in your positioning (pillow under her ass, missionary with her legs up on your shoulders, etc.) or use a finger for a permanent or temporary fix.
              Started on 03/04/2010
              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
              Current as of 06/17/2010
              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                I think it can. Well anyway i have gotten good results from jelqing upward that is the main direc tion i do jelq. The V jelq is an upward jelq. I had lost my curve but got it back through improved EQ, upward jelqing may have played a roll in that.
                Really KP, you mostly jelq upwards? I gotta try this. Screw LOT and all that, I am just gonna go UP! I want a CURVE!!!

Originally posted by LOL View Post
                You don't necessarily need an upward curve to "hit" the g-spot. You can just angle yourself in your positioning (pillow under her ass, missionary with her legs up on your shoulders, etc.) or use a finger for a permanent or temporary fix.
                Yes, but I want one. I would actually like a prehensile penis like a dolphin, but I would gladly settle for a upward curve

Comment

Yeah the v jelq is the best example of upward jelqing it really works the tunica.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Great info

Comment

V-jelq is upwards? Shit! Really?

Comment

It made my already slightly upward curve a touch bit more pronounced, but I don't hand jelq straight up, if you follow JP's LOT theory then I hand jelq at about 10 o'clock. I power jelq straight up though.
                        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                          V-jelq is upwards? Shit! Really?
                          Lol Cal if you're serious then this your second OHSHIT of the day!
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                          X