Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory

This site makes money off product sales... Could it be possible all these moderators claiming huge gains are just paid employees of PEgym.com... How easy would it be to make an account and give people false hope in a frivolous activity to drive product sales. Why are there no clear pictures of gains from any of these guys? I don't know I'm just asking questions and you should to. I'm going to try this for 2 months and if I damage my penis in the process I am going to file a law suit.

I have been a member only since September and only recently was made a Moderator. There are others on the site, both Moderators and others, who have interacted with me since I joined and through my growth to Moderator.
    I have paid nothing to anyone on the site nor have I received a payment of any sort. My gains have been modest and certainly nothing that would inspire anyone to join just because of them.
    I volunteer my time because I learn and, I believe, I am able to help others.
    Pirate
    Retired Administrator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Pirate; 04-05-2010, 07:38 PM.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Check this article out!

http://ezinearticles.com/?id=2035536&opt=print

Comment

I have been on this and other forums for over two years and no one has ever tried to sell me anything. I have not used anything other than kegals, stretch and jelqs. I have made very nice gains and no I don't need to show you a picture of my dick! If you believe in conspiracy theories go to a little town in New Mexico and you can interact with the little green people they found there many years ago that the U.S. government is hiding from us! (like our government can really keep a secret!). You may also find that we have gasoline engines that get 200mpg, they have already cured cancer, and they really know who killed Kennedy and it wasn't who we all thought it was! Is that how you live your life? And for the suing thing, participation on here is voluntary and not mandatory. If you injure yourself it's because you didn't listen and do things the right way.I don't think you have any legal grounds whatsoever.If you need money that bad do what the rest of us hard working people do is get a job and work hard at it instead of walking around threatening to sue everyone for this or that.Hey you could always sue me for saying how inane your post is but then you'd have to pay for an attorney while I have 2 in the family so it won't cost me anything.If you want to do pe than follow the directions, listen to others, and give it time. Nothing is magical, no promises made, no products pushed. You can do it all by hand. If you don't want to do it or you want some type of guarentee than go somewhere else because this is not what this place is about!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

If the operators of this site wanted to make a killing they surely could by charging for memebership....just because you may not pay for it, many others would. There are enough people out there willing to pay any amount in the hopes of a larger penis. It is a billion dollar fraudulent industry!

I like this site, and these guys, because I get the feeling they actually care and are in it for all the right reasons. Read their posts......they interact and get to know people, they form real relationships with members. They dont push products on people, they push knowledge.....and they dont charge for it.

And if they are making money off the site, great, good for them. They put a lot of time and effort into this gym and desreve some rewards. But to think they are not legit is a little......no a lot......insulting to them and the FREE work they do....... for everyone.

The next time I read a moderator pushing a product over knowledge will be the first........I suggest your next post should be a thank you to them.

(....sorry that post got me a little irritated)
          If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            I have been on this and other forums for over two years and no one has ever tried to sell me anything. I have not used anything other than kegals, stretch and jelqs. I have made very nice gains and no I don't need to show you a picture of my dick! If you believe in conspiracy theories go to a little town in New Mexico and you can interact with the little green people they found there many years ago that the U.S. government is hiding from us! (like our government can really keep a secret!). You may also find that we have gasoline engines that get 200mpg, they have already cured cancer, and they really know who killed Kennedy and it wasn't who we all thought it was! Is that how you live your life? And for the suing thing, participation on here is voluntary and not mandatory. If you injure yourself it's because you didn't listen and do things the right way.I don't think you have any legal grounds whatsoever.If you need money that bad do what the rest of us hard working people do is get a job and work hard at it instead of walking around threatening to sue everyone for this or that.Hey you could always sue me for saying how inane your post is but then you'd have to pay for an attorney while I have 2 in the family so it won't cost me anything.If you want to do pe than follow the directions, listen to others, and give it time. Nothing is magical, no promises made, no products pushed. You can do it all by hand. If you don't want to do it or you want some type of guarentee than go somewhere else because this is not what this place is about!
            Any attorney in your family is a loser who hangs around small claims court looking for work. If you don't believe that there are people on this site making BS claims to drive product sales you are naive.

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
              If the operators of this site wanted to make a killing they surely could by charging for memebership....just because you may not pay for it, many others would. There are enough people out there willing to pay any amount in the hopes of a larger penis. It is a billion dollar fraudulent industry!

I like this site, and these guys, because I get the feeling they actually care and are in it for all the right reasons. Read their posts......they interact and get to know people, they form real relationships with members. They dont push products on people, they push knowledge.....and they dont charge for it.

And if they are making money off the site, great, good for them. They put a lot of time and effort into this gym and desreve some rewards. But to think they are not legit is a little......no a lot......insulting to them and the FREE work they do....... for everyone.

The next time I read a moderator pushing a product over knowledge will be the first........I suggest your next post should be a thank you to them.

(....sorry that post got me a little irritated)

Nothing is free in this world.

Comment

wow, that is very profound......I'm gonna guess you are a worldly 17 year old.
                If its not broken, break it....rethink it, rebuild it better. If you are not, your competition is.

Comment

Gentlemen, please, let's keep this discussion civil.
                  Fire has asked a controversial question. Please give your thoughts but there is no need for name calling. I won't pull this thread for its subject matter, but I will pull it for rude or obnoxious behavior.
                  Thanks.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by mountie View Post
                    wow, that is very profound......I'm gonna guess you are a worldly 17 year old.

I'm gonna guess your an uneducated 45 year old man who tugs on his penis all day.

Comment

We don't need any member making accusations about any member of this PE Gym. None of the moderator of this forum is getting payed for being apart of the Gym. All of the moderator are here to help.
                      Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                      Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                      I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by fire View Post
                        I'm gonna guess your an uneducated 45 year old man who tugs on his penis all day.
                        Keep this up and you will be banded from the Gym
                        Dustpan
                        Last edited by Dustpan; 04-05-2010, 07:55 PM.
                        Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                        Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                        I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by fire View Post
                          Close.... I am a 40 year old, extremely well educated man, who owes a lot to this site and the people who run it .....close to an inch to be exact.

Comment

I will measure my penis after 2 months and if I make any gains I will post a formal apology.

Comment

I've gained, I'm not a paid employee... If you don't care to believe it, don't do it. If you're going to do it while being uneducated and hurting yourself, then it's your fault you "tugged" your own penis, fool. You can't sue a community website, because no one said "you have to do this to yourself". Where is the criminal intent on these boards? And where is our specific action to dissuade you into buying something or to hurt yourself?
                              Started on 03/04/2010
                              BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                              Current as of 06/17/2010
                              BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Working...
                              X