Testosterone cream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone cream

I did a search and can't find what I'm looking for.

I just had a blood test done and have a very low natural testosterone level. My doc prescribed me testosterone cream. I am wondering if anyone has used this for PE purposes and if there is any benefit.

On a side note. When I did the search I found lots of threads with guys asking about using injectable anabolic steroids. Been there, done that, not worth it and if anyone wants to know some of the crap that can go wrong let me know. At a minimum I can help you avoid the mistakes I made if you are going to do it anyways.

I know nothing about testosterone cream but I think your steroid experience might help some of our members. Would you be interested in writing an article on the subject?
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Sure. What kinds of things would you like me to talk about?

Comment

Write about what you think is important. Steroids scare the hell out of me so I am not likey to be a helpful editor but I am sure we can find one to help.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I would say try it if you want. I just wanted to post this so other users who may want to try this... well... don't. I'm not 100% sure of the effect of it, but either way. Check this out if you're thinking about trying this.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky189 View Post

I just had a blood test done and have a very low natural testosterone level. My doc prescribed me testosterone cream. I am wondering if anyone has used this for PE purposes and if there is any benefit.

On a side note. When I did the search I found lots of threads with guys asking about using injectable anabolic steroids. Been there, done that, not worth it and if anyone wants to know some of the crap that can go wrong let me know. At a minimum I can help you avoid the mistakes I made if you are going to do it anyways.
            Ask your Doctor for Androgel 1% (50mg) gel packets I use them everyday.
            Dustpan
            Last edited by Dustpan; 04-06-2010, 12:17 PM.
            Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
            Some people see things, and say, "Why"
            I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

My Doc put me on Androgel as well. Mine comes in a multi pump bottle. I use 4pumps (5grams) in the evening after a shower. I have naturally low testosterone levels, and this only brought it up a couple points to the very low range of normal I.E. range is 180-1100 ng/dL and im in the area of 188-190. My Doc says "Thats fine" bullshit. The male body is designed to run on Testosterone, there is nothing wrong with being on the high end of normal or above. Its the way you achieve it and how you care for yourself, and deal with other aspects of male health that matter. Theres a who lot of info that doctors and the media use to sabotage testosterone use by mails in a healthy responsible manner. I'd be willing to delve deeper into this if anyone wants. I have much information to share on the subject for those who want it.
              Blinks Hanging 101
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

I have been using testosterone cream for just over a year. I use 1/4 ML twice a day. Once applied directly to my penis after workout and then at night I apply it on my forearms. My testosterone levels are good, I maintain an erection better and I feel that it's helped with PE results.

Comment

Back to what Pirate said, an article or even just keeping this thread going would be good for others.

Ricky189, do you think previous steroid use caused you top have lower test. levels later in life?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky189 View Post

Testosterone cream is a common tx for low testosterone and under the supervison of a physician should be safe.

Steroids on the other hand may not be. This issomething you should talk to your doctor about.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I would like to hear some of your steroid experiences. As for myself I'm on my second anabolic cycle and have to disagree with your statement that it's not worth it.

Comment

I happen to love injectable test..
                        New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

I'm curious about steroids because I've toyed with the thought of taking them since senior year in high school. But just a single cycle though never anything more.
                          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I have a friend who is on his second cycle now too pewannabe. It may be you!

Well, my friend never needed steroids, and was HUGE before. He started taking roids to get over a breakup. This guy was in the top 1% of guys at the gym BEFORE, but then he goes and does this, gains like 40-50 lbs, and thinks no one at the fucking gym knows?

btw, the shit is NOT LEGAL at least the shit he is doing, and he is a completely different person. Snaps at the drop of a hat. Went of on me a few months ago for virtually nothing.

Strangest part is he is just not that kind of person.

Comment

The shit I am doing isn't legal either But they do effect everyone differently. I myself don't have the anger, I just get depressed really easily. The mood swings can be intense, euphoric one minute and straight depressed the next. I put on 30+ pounds my first cycle. After you do a cycle you realize alot more people are on it then you think. I'd say 90% of the guys bigger than average at my gym have messed around with it.

And for millia, thats how it starts. If you don't plan on doing a second cycle or third cycle I wouldn't even do the first one. It's addicting. The gains you see from it are crazy, and you get greedy. Me and my boy are juicing together, and we lift hard. After we get done lifting it doesn't even feel like we have worked out. Muscle fatigue is not even a factor anymore.

Unless you have your emotions 100% in check I wouldn't even think about doing a cycle. It messes with mine extremly bad. Plus the diet has to be 100% perfect. It's hard to get enough protein, cals, and carbs.

Comment

Working...
                              X