What devices are available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What devices are available?

Hey guys. I'm currently on day 15 on my JP 90 days. It's my second attempt and the first one i got to around 30 days, but i stopped and have been trying to PE on/off for some time and finally started again. However, i feel that i am becoming tired of the PE quickly. I find that when i'm doing jelqing i always become too hard in the start and then after a couple of days jelqing i feel like i am too flaccid. What can this be?

Also i was thinking about buying a cockring or something else to more passively doing PE so maybe i could study or watch a movie while i do it. I use a rice sock for 10 mins warmup and olive oil for wet jelqs. i don't use olive oil when stretching. But also i was thinking maybe it would be a good idea to put some kind of lotion on when stretching so the skin maybe able to stretch further?
    Start April 2017 - BPEL 6.7 inch X MSEG 5.2 inch
    June 2017 - BPEL 6.9 inch X MSEG 5.4 inch
    Big break
    end September 2017 - 6.7 inch X MSEG 5.25inch
    end November 2017 - 6.5 inch X MSEG 5.4inch
    mid December 2018 - 7.0 inch X MSEG 5.5inch

Goal - BPEL 7.5 inch X MSEG 5.5 inch

IMO, cock rings help compliment the primary exercises but are weak as a standalone. The idea of the cock ring is to create expansion first through a primary exercise such as jelqing, squeezes, uli's, or clamping, to name a few, and then the cock ring helps maintain a degree of expansion passively while your burrito recovers and heals thus amplifying the effectiveness of the routine.

EQ will vary when jelqing. If you find yourself getting too erect you can try doing some stretches first. This will help fatigue the burrito and lower EQ.

The aim of doing stretches is not to stretch the skin but the ligaments. Applying lotion will probably only make it more difficult. The growth you want happens deeper than the skin. Applying lotion after stretching may help prevent stretch marks, however, stretch marks don't happen in general.

Hope this helps and good luck!
    Ultimate Burrito
    Member of the Month Oct 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Ultimate Burrito; 11-21-2017, 10:39 AM.
    Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
    Recommended Routine
    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
    BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Hey there. Thank you! Yes i was thinking cock ring as a compliment too. I was thinking about more "passive" devices too... That are inexpensive haha.

Thank you for the info about stretches. Actually i thought the skin was a factor in this too.
      Start April 2017 - BPEL 6.7 inch X MSEG 5.2 inch
      June 2017 - BPEL 6.9 inch X MSEG 5.4 inch
      Big break
      end September 2017 - 6.7 inch X MSEG 5.25inch
      end November 2017 - 6.5 inch X MSEG 5.4inch
      mid December 2018 - 7.0 inch X MSEG 5.5inch

Goal - BPEL 7.5 inch X MSEG 5.5 inch

Comment

Originally posted by FukNelson View Post
        Hey there. Thank you! Yes i was thinking cock ring as a compliment too. I was thinking about more "passive" devices too... That are inexpensive haha.

Thank you for the info about stretches. Actually i thought the skin was a factor in this too.
        No problem. As you get more felling inside the burrito, the tortilla grows with it, otherwise you got a lot of tortilla and not much filling and that my friend is unsatisfying!
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Working...
        X