Post your food grade home-made jelqing mixture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your food grade home-made jelqing mixture

I think I'm going to start making a jelqing mixture that is all edible, then putting it in the fridge and when I use it I'll take little out and get started.

Do any of you do this? What ingredients do you put in?

I think I'll put food grade aloe vera gel, cinnamon, don quai, eggplant skin extract, milk based lubricant(sour cream or cottage cheese), olive oil, zinc containing compound, organic ground corn meal, papaya, pineapple, cayenne, ginger, omega 3, evening primrose, apple, GSE, green tea leaf, turmeric, licorice extract, wheat germ oil, pine nuts, broccolli, kombu, miso, sunflower oil, brewer's yeast, rose hip extract, strawberry, ground almond, almond oil, rosemary essential oil, lavender eo, clary sage eo, lemon grass eo, etc

Those that would be interested in making their own food grade jelqing mixture, which is the original way jelqing was done. Please share what you would add, or if you already have a mixture what is in it.

I haven't made something sophisticated yet, but I'll probably include don quai, cottage cheese, olive/sunflower oil, cayenne, ginger, flax seed oil, GSE, and some essential oils. I'll probably start get a couple started so I can switch every day and see which one works better.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

I think that I will stick with the Bio Oil - I don't plan to ingest any.
    And I don't want to see an cottage cheese down there - unless I get ahead of myself.

Comment

I love my olive oil and honey mix, works great and is really good for the skin, especially what I have read recently about medical grade honey. It just doesn't mix well, so I always have to shake it up.

I have thought about trying to mix it in a pan over the stove and see if it emulsifies.

But, you may want to warm it up just before using it for jelqing, if you are going to store it in the fridge, because you wouldn't want to mess up a good warm-up!

Comment

#2 Haha, good one!

Just want to add the one reason me doing this because the skin on the penis is able to absorb things of the right consistency, so that probably would go into the blood stream, I just don't want any petroleum based stuff or anything to synthetic going into my penis, I think most people's skin filters it out, but I have allergies, I think I heard somewhere that the place where the skin absorbs the most in the body is the genitalia/scrotum area. Plus maybe it's a long shot, but but maybe some nutrients might become available to the penis.

Thanks Calixto, can't believe I forgot honey.
        doupdoupdoup
        Last edited by doupdoupdoup; 04-06-2010, 06:57 PM.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

I think your Fluoride thread was spot on man, I have heard several other horrific thoughts about fluoride as well. You should check out what I wrote. But yes, I like the idea of making a health oil that your body absorbs! Great idea Doup!

Comment

That sounds like it would be great if you could give yourself head, or if you were going to do PE and then let a girl do it.
            I'm not sure if I'd want to combine all of those things together just to schlep it onto my cock.
            But I am for an all natural oil based "lube" (for lack of a better word) that promotes skin growth.
            And the most absorbent parts on the exterior of humans is in between of the webbings of your feet and toes.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
            X