Key to Great Jelqs - Eye Contact!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key to Great Jelqs - Eye Contact!

This is my opinion, but it is a strong one, so much that I wish to share and calibrate it with the community.

While I jelq, I hunch over a bit and put my penis up to where I can see my urethra (my penis' eye ) mano-e-mano. I maintain eye contact with it as I jelq. This allows me to visualize and be mindful of my penis' girth enlarging with each stroke, and it's pull closer to my face with each stroke, becoming longer. I meditate on this expansion of my penis and focus on my jelqs, feeling them working.

This strong mental image (of your penis enlarging before your eyes) combined with your meditation that you know you penis is becoming stronger, gaining vitality and size with every stroke is a very powerful thing. Not to forget that this view allows you to become much more focused, and more balanced with each jelq, as you can see which parts of your penis expand and determine where more/less pressure is needed. It also increases the angle of your jelq which should improve your "angle of attack" for hitting the g-spot during intercourse.

I strongly feel involving meditation of your goals while exercising is important to maximizing gains, and this is one of the greater methods I've come up with. Good luck with your PEing everyone!
    Started on 03/04/2010
    BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
    Current as of 06/17/2010
    BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

I could use this as a time to make some joke about not putting your eye out, but you are SO RIGHT Mr. LOL, what you say here is why I wrote this as my first article as a PEGym editor!:

Zen and the Art of Penis Enlargement

Comment

Make eye contact with your "whispering eye"
      Laughing my ass off.

Funny story, my friends first blowjob he ends up giving the girl a black eye, went to put it in her mouth, missed, and POW she was seeing dick shaped stars for about a week.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Unfortunately I am not nearly as flexible as you seem to be. But on a more practical note, jelqing while completely bent over does not offer you the strongest jelqing position. I stand (personal preference only) and really pull my unit as I jelq. I do agree with you that concentration while doing any routine is critical. How we concentrate is varied though.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          Make eye contact with your "whispering eye"
          Laughing my ass off.

Funny story, my friends first blowjob he ends up giving the girl a black eye, went to put it in her mouth, missed, and POW she was seeing dick shaped stars for about a week.
          HAHAHA Millia, you got ME rolling now, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? A black eye? Holy moly, that is a knee-slapper man!

Wow, well I thin rbi has a point too here, as does LOL, but I say to each his own. Thanks, however, for the tips and suggestions from you both.

Now, I must go back to rolling on the floor and laughing about the "Dicked-up black eye"!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
            HAHAHA Millia, you got ME rolling now, ARE YOU SERIOUS?? A black eye? Holy moly, that is a knee-slapper man!

Wow, well I thin rbi has a point too here, as does LOL, but I say to each his own. Thanks, however, for the tips and suggestions from you both.

Now, I must go back to rolling on the floor and laughing about the "Dicked-up black eye"!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
            She looked like she took a hit from Tyson, it was a shiner.. I'm not sure if he was so anxious to get back in her mouth that he just thrust away or what, but golly he must have really poked the shit outta her!

LOL you do have a point, I do concentrate on my member while I jelq and power jelq so I can see the engorgement, I also take a page out of The Secret's book and kind of will my dick to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              Unfortunately I am not nearly as flexible as you seem to be. But on a more practical note, jelqing while completely bent over does not offer you the strongest jelqing position. I stand (personal preference only) and really pull my unit as I jelq. I do agree with you that concentration while doing any routine is critical. How we concentrate is varied though.
              Try sitting you will get a closer perspective.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I do the same as the OP. You can get plenty of pull since you are actually pulling closer to your body, just in an upward motion. I'd be proud if I could poke myself in my ocular eye.

Comment

The one eye meets the other eye.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                    Try sitting you will get a closer perspective.
                    Yeah, thats what I meant.. Reading some responses it seems some people thought I'm bending over backwards or something odd like that.
                    Started on 03/04/2010
                    Current as of 06/17/2010

Comment

LOL I was stunned to just now find out that you don't bend over backwards and jelq from between your own legs with your balls hanging around eye level.

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        LOL I was stunned to just now find out that you don't bend over backwards and jelq from between your own legs with your balls hanging around eye level.
                        You're free to try it, just don't reverse kegel too hard.
                        Started on 03/04/2010
                        Current as of 06/17/2010

Comment

Well I have been prone to attempt to teabag myself in the past ...

Comment

Working...
                          X