What is the most you can gain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most you can gain?

We always talk about how many inches one could add, but I have yet to see a percentage talking.

If your current size is 100% (Before PE), how much could one theoretically add to his size as a percentage?

Is 50% realistic (length & girth)?

For example, I am 5 inches (erect length), could I make it 7.5 inches?

I'd like to believe it's possible.
    But know this, if you gain that amount, this must be an iron will power and to set this goal as your life goal and get your penis in shape like crazy.

As a matter of fact, it might be the only way for get significant gains.

Good luck
    Started: 29/11/2016
    NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
    BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
    MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
    BEG: 5
    BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
    What the mind thinks the body follows
    My progress log

Comment

A recent similar post has been made here: Is there a limit on how much you can enlarge your penis ?

Check out the Success Forum for more examples as well.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by gengaro View Post
        We always talk about how many inches one could add, but I have yet to see a percentage talking.

If your current size is 100% (Before PE), how much could one theoretically add to his size as a percentage?

Is 50% realistic (length & girth)?

For example, I am 5 inches (erect length), could I make it 7.5 inches?
        I don't believe percentages are better way than absolute numbers. 4 to 6 is very much easier than 8 to 12. You can a absolutely gain 2.5". Though it will most probably take quite many years of regular work, but it is possible.

Comment

I think 1.25" per year of length and .33" per year of girth is more than achievable with fortitude, consistency, and lack of injury. This is assuming you have a good routine and progressively make it better (intensity, duration, etc).

Comment

I think it is really hard to judge the limits of how much you can gain. I think it is better to aim to gain enough to make you happy.

I did a few calculations and found that I am more than 60% bigger by volume than I was at the start. From 18.1 in3 (10.03 fl oz) to 27.71 in3 (15.35 fl oz).
            That is kinda cool.
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

It's unknown. Some guys gain easy, some guys struggle for every 1/16". The only thing is to try it for yourself. Until you get into certain advanced routines it's free(outside of whatever you use to jelq) so I suggest giving JP90 a try and seeing where you land.
              Start
              BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
              BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
              BPEL: 8"
              MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
              BPEL: 8"+
              MSEG: 6"

Comment

Everything Incognito and Mars said it true. I especially like what Trapezius posted, it's definitely possible to gain 2.5"+ in length, (hell I'm going for 3!) but as he stated, it will take time, more than like likely, years.

The way I look at it is this, your mental dedication and desire will ultimately result in your size. The guys that have been willing and committed for many years and don't relent, are the guys who ultimately who end up with horse cocks.

This isn't a race, don't think about limits or "what if's", fuck that. I take every millimeter I gain as a victory.

Are you in this for the long haul? Your goal is feasible, it won't be a walk in the park and you will need to experiment with your routines and above all you will need patience, lots of it.

But can you do it? Absolutely.

Hope that helped
                "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                Current NBP: 19cm
                BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

I do believe that there is a rule of diminishing returns in regards to PE and that is why members at some point inevitably hit a plateau. It is possible to circumvent that though by taking deconditioning breaks. Then you essentially reset the rate of return and see quicker gains again. However, this is very hard for most people to do as PE is very addicting!
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                    I do believe that there is a rule of diminishing returns in regards to PE and that is why members at some point inevitably hit a plateau. It is possible to circumvent that though by taking deconditioning breaks. Then you essentially reset the rate of return and see quicker gains again. However, this is very hard for most people to do as PE is very addicting!
                    A very good point.
                    I often think about taking a long break, like three months just to get some work done, but I worry that I will fall out of the habit and not get back to it. Kinda silly, I know.
                    Even when I take short breaks, like a week or two, I still do edging. I am addicted to daily erections, that is for sure. And in the end I do a few stretches just to limber up before the edging.
                    Thread

Comment

Originally posted by incogneeetoe View Post
                      A very good point.
                      I often think about taking a long break, like three months just to get some work done, but I worry that I will fall out of the habit and not get back to it. Kinda silly, I know.
                      Even when I take short breaks, like a week or two, I still do edging. I am addicted to daily erections, that is for sure. And in the end I do a few stretches just to limber up before the edging.
                      Yeah but with stats like yours, you ain't got nothing to loose haha.
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                        Yeah but with stats like yours, you ain't got nothing to loose haha.
                        Maybe I am paranoid, but I do worry about loosing ground. I've never really stopped for a long time, and I worry that the lack of exercise may negatively impact the EQ and then there may be normal shrinkage. I kinda like the way my erection look and feels now...I want to keep it that way.

Do we loose gains? I do not recall if any gainers have posted about that experience...
                        Thread

Comment

Consistency, persistence and safety are keys. Your goals are definitely achievable.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                          X