Thread: bpfs measurement
- 04-07-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
I just did a bpfs measurement and it was nearly one centimeter longer than a bpel? It used to be about that under my bpel. Is this a sign of gains? How long before bpel catches up?
- 04-07-2010 #2
It's a sign that you've stretched your tunica, a good thing. Lots of people's BPFSL measurement is longer then their BPEL, so I wouldn't worry about your BPEL "catching up". It usually won't, because as your gain your BPEL your BPFSL will probably gain as well, but it's not a bad thing at all.
- 04-07-2010 #3
- 04-07-2010 #4
- 04-07-2010 #5
- By Marj in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2010, 10:21 AM
- By dogdogx12 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2009, 08:50 PM
- By pingeyeping in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 03:45 PM
- By PEpiano in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:58 PM
- By buchmiller in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 08-29-2009, 09:18 AM