Is Big Al and meCOACH legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Big Al and meCOACH legit?

I saw some questionable things on the site tbh. Like this for instance, direct copy paste from his site:

In a 3-month study led by AJ and his team of experts, 35 men who exercised their penis following meCOACH’s customized personal training showed:

100% of men experienced growth
    Tension is automatically provided
    Average penis length increase of up to 2.3 inches
    Average penis girth increase of up to 2.1 inches
    Average volumetric increase by up to 176%
    Improved erection quality by over 60%

2.1 inches increase in girth in 3 months? Seriously.?... lol... And this was apparently another study (where the participants were coaching by someone else):

AJ’s coaching and guidance showed better results than another 3-month study, which was published in the British Medical Journal:

The majority of the men reported harder erections
    The average length gain was 1.125 inches
    The average girth gain was 1 inch.
    Just as important - these participants didn’t go at it alone, and in fact were also under expert guidance of a professional.

Anyone else find these numbers hard to believe?Especially the girth gains, Not only that, but that Dr. Howard II guy is on his team lol, not sure if I remember correctly, but isn't this guy pretty controversial? Look at this (seems pretty absurd): https://lghanger.wordpress.com/2015/...-expectations/

It also costs $86 per month if you want the premium membership, but I guess that is a result from supply vs demand, maybe he really is doing something right? Idk. I just find it really hard to believe, especially the girth gains, girth gains has yet to be proven scientifically, and even if a pump where you get maximum expansion doesn't work for permanent growth, then what does?

If you have the money and are the same type of person to get a personal trainer for physical exercise, it's a good option indeed. It's all legit but ofcourse a little bit rephrased for marketing purposes but none of the statements are false. Just from forum experience the avarage gains are indeed around 1.125 inches in the first 3 months of PE and 2.3 inches is entirely possible.

The LG is definately a legit device.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
      I saw some questionable things on the site tbh. Like this for instance, direct copy paste from his site:

In a 3-month study led by AJ and his team of experts, 35 men who exercised their penis following meCOACH’s customized personal training showed:

100% of men experienced growth
      Tension is automatically provided
      Average penis length increase of up to 2.3 inches
      Average penis girth increase of up to 2.1 inches
      Average volumetric increase by up to 176%
      Improved erection quality by over 60%

2.1 inches increase in girth in 3 months? Seriously.?... lol... And this was apparently another study (where the participants were coaching by someone else):

AJ’s coaching and guidance showed better results than another 3-month study, which was published in the British Medical Journal:

The majority of the men reported harder erections
      The average length gain was 1.125 inches
      The average girth gain was 1 inch.
      Just as important - these participants didn’t go at it alone, and in fact were also under expert guidance of a professional.

Anyone else find these numbers hard to believe?Especially the girth gains, Not only that, but that Dr. Howard II guy is on his team lol, not sure if I remember correctly, but isn't this guy pretty controversial? Look at this (seems pretty absurd): https://lghanger.wordpress.com/2015/...-expectations/

It also costs $86 per month if you want the premium membership, but I guess that is a result from supply vs demand, maybe he really is doing something right? Idk. I just find it really hard to believe, especially the girth gains, girth gains has yet to be proven scientifically, and even if a pump where you get maximum expansion doesn't work for permanent growth, then what does?
      I'm wondering why did you directly PM Big Al your questions instead of making a thread?
      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
        If you have the money and are the same type of person to get a personal trainer for physical exercise, it's a good option indeed.
        I'm not, I find that to be a waste of time and money.

It's all legit but ofcourse a little bit rephrased for marketing purposes but none of the statements are false.
        I figured it was rephrased for marketing purposes, all sites are like that, but I don't really believe it's true, I believe it's a massive over exaggeration for marketing purposes, and with massive I mean really massive.

Just from forum experience the avarage gains are indeed around 1.125 inches in the first 3 months of PE and 2.3 inches is entirely possible.

There is no way 1 inch girth increase is average here, even for folks who have been going at it for years.

LG is legit, but probably not what that guy was saying in the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
          I'm wondering why did you directly PM Big Al your questions instead of making a thread?
          To get community opinion? I don't see how PMing him would help much in this case. But he's free to drop a comment in this thread ofc.
          Kent09
          Last edited by Kent09; 12-04-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Do they accept bitcoin?

Comment

We've put together a Client Study from some of MeCoach's best gainers here for perusal.

Other relevant links of interest:

Ask Big Al/meCoach Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement Coaching- Ask about FREE MONTH

meCoach Testimonials
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 12-04-2017, 02:48 PM.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by okayok View Post
                Do they accept bitcoin?
                This may be an option in the future if there's enough demand for it.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                  This may be an option in the future if there's enough demand for it.
                  I wouldn't recommend it. Bitcoin is an extremely volatile form of currency. Although it's hitting incredible new highs at the moment you may find one day going to exchange them that they've lost 50% of their value.
                  Nov 2016 Start
                  6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                  7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                  14 months
                  +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Big Al's Erection fitness program is Legitimate. I got the program through ordering my Supplements in Bulk.

Now all that 2-3 inches in EL or EG Gains in 3 months I personally believe is bogus.

Although I've managed a 1 inch gain in EG & 1 inch gain of Bpel in 2 years of continuous & persistent PE.

Gains are Legit but put it all into the right perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                      I wouldn't recommend it. Bitcoin is an extremely volatile form of currency. Although it's hitting incredible new highs at the moment you may find one day going to exchange them that they've lost 50% of their value.
                      Thanks!

Any new form of payment processing would need to be widely convenient for average internet users.

Comment

We've put together a Client Study from some of MeCoach's best gainers here for perusal.

Other relevant links of interest:

Ask Big Al/meCoach Male Enhancement/Penis Enlargement Coaching- Ask about FREE MONTH

meCoach Testimonials
                        I checked out the thread. So some guy gained 2.1" in girth in 19 days? Do you believe that? Second highest girth gain was 0.88" in 27 days, but he also gained 5 in EQ, which means the real gain was probably close to 0.2" or so, not even that. But idk, maybe I misunderstood the word "average" you put there, and it really just meant "penis girth increase of up to 2 inches...." instead of the average infront of that, but either way, if that is true, did you really then beat the 3-month study published in the British Medical Journal? They had an AVERAGE length gain of 1.125" and 1" girth... you just had an increase up to x inches, not an average increase.

Either way, so what do you reckon you can expect to gain in a 3-month period (with meCOACH) from your personal experience from coaching people?
                        Kent09
                        Last edited by Kent09; 12-04-2017, 03:51 PM.

Comment

The data submitted in the Client Study was taken directly from client journals. The results seen there are from some of our best gainers. There's also a section on statistics and graphs within the Client Study thread here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ml#post1386623 . This will give you an idea of what to expect if you're proficient at making gains.

Simply put, as a coach I do my best to ensure clients achieve their goals. MeCoach has a satisfaction guaranteed policy. If clients aren't happy with their results they're free to request refunds.

Many on this forum have made great gains without a formal coaching process to assist them. If you have doubts about this type of training then study the data within this site to the best of your ability and test it out for yourself. If you then feel the need for coaching then I'd be happy to help.

Comment

The data submitted in the Client Study was taken directly from client journals. The results seen there are from some of our best gainers. There's also a section on statistics and graphs within the Client Study thread here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ml#post1386623 . This will give you an idea of what to expect if you're proficient at making gains.

Simply put, as a coach I do my best to ensure clients achieve their goals. MeCoach has a satisfaction guaranteed policy. If clients aren't happy with their results they're free to request refunds.

Many on this forum have made great gains without a formal coaching process to assist them. If you have doubts about this type of training then study the data within this site to the best of your ability and test it out for yourself. If you then feel the need for coaching then I'd be happy to help.
                            Can you make a pdf of it? Having some troubles opening it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kent09 View Post
                              Can you make a pdf of it? Having some troubles opening it.
                              I attempted to use several different programs and all of them didn't reproduce the data properly, but the following came the closest to keeping the data intact and legible: http://www.strengthbodybuilding.com/...statistics.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X