turtling or EQ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turtling or EQ?!

I was wondering whats a better sign for determining if you are overtraining, EQ or turtling. Because you can turtle for many different reasons. I turtle a little bit but my EQ is great. I can easily get a rock hard erection. Any thoughts?

Turtling is not an indicator of overtraining, that I know of at least.

Poor EQ however IS a major indicator of overtraining.

Your doing fine, keep on with your routine!

Comment

Sweet I was actually going to make a thread with this exact same question... I turtle a lot after a workout.

Comment

You do want to somehow stop from turtling because it will effect your gains.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

What about turtling when your at the gym ? When i do squats or deadlifts etc i find my penis shrinks due to the blood going round to the muscles, is that not a bad thing.

Comment

You are fine Jason, if you are really worried about it, get a "What-A-Grip" in the Tennis section at Wal-Mart. They are under $3.

I am on my second one, and Dustpan has worn a what-a-grip everyday for years now. It DEFINITELY keeps you from turtling.

Now, I think millia was on a thread last night that was talking about an interesting new concept for me. Basically it was saying that when we turtle, we are buidling up scar tissue and when we get an erection we are replenishing good rich oxygenated healing blood and it breaks up that scar tissue. The thread poster of this info (it might have been some research millia did, not sure though) said that this process keeps repeating itself over the lifetime duration, etc. I don't know if I really buy it all, but...

That said, I did find it an interesting thought that if this were true, that by doing something like wearing the what-a-grip like I mentioned earlier, or using traction wrapping throughout the day, whatever, to keep you from turtling, that when this alleged "scar tissue" then tries to build up (because you are not "erect") that by keeping your dick from being completely turtled by the WAG or traction wrapping, that this changes, over time, your dicks flaccid state to a bigger one, and may also help with your penis's recovery, ergo,...making also EL gains as well.

I still don't know what I think, but I do like my WAG (what-a-grip) for the anti-turtling effects it provides me even if I poke my glans back down into my shaft and use the thing as a foreskin retainer to keep my glans moist and shiny, like a real uncut dick.

Comment

Thanks calixto im gonna look into traction wrapping.

Comment

Its a good thing, traction wrapping, at least I think. But Jason man, I would really try the what-a-grip brother. I love it and its all one piece, goes on easy, once you get it rolled up like a rubber before you put it on (in a donut) then you just stretch it out and wiggle down to the bottom of your shaft, then roll it down your shaft (like the opposite direction of putting on a rubber, but the same concept).

Let us know what you choose and how you like it!

Comment

Il keep my mind open,we dont have a Wal-Mart where we live but im sure you can get them in plenty of other places.

Comment

Yeah man, anywhere they sell tennis products should have a what-a-grip. Just tell the clerk its for your (heh-hum) "Tennis Racket" heehee!

Comment

Thanks for the great advice, Calixto. I'm going out and buying one for my "racket" today. He, he. I've been doing the bed fowfers to keep my flaccid as flushed as possible, but I'm going to try this device. It sounds like the perfect thing for me.

I have found that lap swimming (I do a mile a day during the warm weather months) no longer causes my flaccid penis to turtle. So I think the longer you practice p.e. the less likely your penis will turtle whether you are working out or not. Of course doing the squats would certainly result in some turtling. Lap swimming, however, increases the blood flow to the extremities, so I get a great flush of blood into my groin area, especially when I focus on my kick or when I am doing sprints in the pool.

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                        Yeah man, anywhere they sell tennis products should have a what-a-grip. Just tell the clerk its for your (heh-hum) "Tennis Racket" heehee!

Haha i cant imagin saying anything else

Comment

When I lift, my balls and unit turtle. When I run or climb hills in the woods they turtle. When I jelq my testicles turtle afterwards - but then drop down nicely a few hours later. I personally don't think turtling is a problem at all. I am sure as heck not going to wrap shit around my unit all day - though that is my preference and what others do is perfectly cool with me. If I jelqed or stretched and afterwards it hung there as if nothing happened, I'd be afraid that maybe nothing did happen. I see turtling as a sign that you worked that bad boy and everything is fine. I don't jelq before sex because I want it at its natural state when my wife sees me.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

How long should the whata grip be worn for?

Comment

Medic440,

You can wear the what-a-grip all day if you want to. That is what I do and even sleep with on durring the night. the what-a-grip has enough elasticity to accommodate the erection, but you can take it off if it bothers you at night.
                              Dustpan
                              Last edited by Dustpan; 04-08-2010, 02:05 PM.
                              Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
                              Some people see things, and say, "Why"
                              I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X