No announcement yet.

Differences in Measurments. How Do You Measure? - Seated, Standing, Laying Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differences in Measurments. How Do You Measure? - Seated, Standing, Laying Down

So decided to meaure today after only a few months into PE. I noticed I meaure the most when I’m seated. I hit 6.6 inches BPEL, 6.25-6.3 inches NBPEL today while sitting up in bed. Standing and laying down I hit 6.25 BPEL

I know what matters most for tracking gains is consistency and using the same method, but just out of curiosity, how do you guys meaure and how much of a difference between seated vs standing vs laying down??

I measure while standing up.
    At least for the last year or so.
    Now that I think about it, I used to do it seated. I may try to see what the difference is next time I measure.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
      So decided to meaure today after only a few months into PE. I noticed I meaure the most when I’m seated. I hit 6.6 inches BPEL, 6.25-6.3 inches NBPEL today while sitting up in bed. Standing and laying down I hit 6.25 BPEL

I know what matters most for tracking gains is consistency and using the same method, but just out of curiosity, how do you guys meaure and how much of a difference between seated vs standing vs laying down??
      How can your dick be 1/2 an inch longer sitting down?

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
        How can your dick be 1/2 an inch longer sitting down?
        Sit down measurements are usually longer especially BPEL, making it deceiving compared to standing up. I am not sure why but maybe it has something to do with the sitting position of our pelvic area and the angle in which the phallus grows into out body.
        Initial(8/15/17):
        BPEL: 5.75" NBPEL: 5.00" MEG: 4.25"

Current(12/12/17):
        BPEL: 6.00" NBPEL: 5.25" MEG: 4.375"

Goal:
        BPEL: 7.75" NBPEL: 7.00" MEG: 5.50"

Comment

I've noticed my girth measurements are a little big bigger lying down than standing up or sitting. Not by much, but I'm usually 0.1" bigger while lying on my back or on the side. Haven't managed to measure while in the missionary position (lying face down), but I suspect it's the same there. Anybody else notice this?
          Start, May '17: BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.5"
          December '17: BPEL 8.1" x MSEG 5.9"
          February '18: BPEL 8.2" x MSEG 5.75"

Long-term goal: BPEL 8.5" x MSEG 6.25"

Comment

I get an extra .5' sitting down. Standing up i get a 1-2 cm more than laying down.
            Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
              I get an extra .5' sitting down. Standing up i get a 1-2 cm more than laying down.
              Strange should be the same depending on how your penis points in relation to your pubic bone, make sure it is at exactly perpendicular or 90 degrees in relation to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Holm View Post
                I've noticed my girth measurements are a little big bigger lying down than standing up or sitting. Not by much, but I'm usually 0.1" bigger while lying on my back or on the side. Haven't managed to measure while in the missionary position (lying face down), but I suspect it's the same there. Anybody else notice this?
                Haven’t tried measuring girth different ways. I’d imagine in missionary you’d get a pretty high measurement. Gravity is in your favor for blood flow. I wish i could measure my dick right before sex 😂😂 i feel longer and thicker by the end of foreplay compared to getting hard by myself even if i reach what feels like 10/10 EQ by myself.

Comment

I get the worst laying down idk why. I get 3-5mm standing up than laying down. It varies person to person maybe cuz our dicks have different exit points of the body idk

Comment

Pressure against the Pelvic Floor while sitting seems to push the penis out a little more. The key is measuring the same each time.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I’ll take the measurement sitting down keep it massive at 6.75” 😂

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoeC View Post
                        I’ll take the measurement sitting down keep it massive at 6.75” 😂
                        Hahah same. I rarely have sex or get a blowjob standing up anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
                          Hahah same. I rarely have sex or get a blowjob standing up anyways.
                          I always get piped off sitting on edge of bed, let my balls drop and reveal the true extent of the fucking 6.75 inch beast 😂

Comment

Always measured standing up. Perhaps I'll try laying down sometime if y'all say it gives good results. Though I will keep with standing for 'logging' purposes to keep the same type of analysis going.
                            Nov 2016 Start
                            6.5 BPEL 5.5 MEG

Jan 18, 2018
                            7.625 BPEL 5.875 MEG

Total PE:
                            14 months
                            +1.125" length +.325" girth

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBator View Post
                              Always measured standing up. Perhaps I'll try laying down sometime if y'all say it gives good results. Though I will keep with standing for 'logging' purposes to keep the same type of analysis going.
                              Yeah for logging purposes it doesn’t matter. As long as it’s consistent. I’ve usually done laying down or seated the edge of my bed. I think the only reason is the ruler is in the bottom of drawer of my nightstand next to my bed lol.

It was sad to stand up and measure at a bit under 6.25 But hit 6.75 today seated which is a new high for me

Comment

Working...
                              X