PE/Depression

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE/Depression

How to get in the right frame of mind to do PE and does anyone else feel depressed when jelqing? I mean I feel like a massive loser it's like a mental thing holding me back and in the back of my mind I feel like it isn't even going to work,I need to get my mind right to commit to a PE routine but I'm really struggling oh and I drink too much alcohol to combat the depression and then the next day I don't have any drive to do any PE.

Stop drinking. Listen to music and exercise to combat depression. Depression is created in the mind. Keep the mind busy.

I never felt depressed jelqing. If anything, jelqing made me feel better. It was my meditation to my yoga.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I rarely do PE anymore but I did feel like a bit of a freak going to heat the rice sock and then do PE at 2am when i had work at 6am lol

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
        I rarely do PE anymore but I did feel like a bit of a freak going to heat the rice sock and then do PE at 2am when i had work at 6am lol
        how much gains did you make and did you keep them?

Comment

Made over an inch and kept them. My main priority now is dick health in general so less time doing PE

Comment

I kind of can relate, I don't have any confidence when it comes intimacy. (still a virgin)
            I have also been dealing with severe depression and other mental health issues through the years.
            The only thing that keeps me pushing on the subject of PE is looking on other people's results and telling myself: "if it worked for them, it might work for me too", even though it hasn't worked for me at all to this point, but I figure what else can I do, either don't do any thing and get drowned in depression and disappointment or put my penis in an extender and be sort of cynical about it!
            I hope things get better brother. Have a nice one.
            start: 8/2017
            FL: 2.3'', NBPEL: 5.1, BPEL: 5.5'', BPFSL: 6.2", EG: 4.3", EQ: 5/10

Goal: BPEL: 6.5", EG: 5.5"
            gains since start date: zero

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
              How to get in the right frame of mind to do PE and does anyone else feel depressed when jelqing? I mean I feel like a massive loser it's like a mental thing holding me back and in the back of my mind I feel like it isn't even going to work,I need to get my mind right to commit to a PE routine but I'm really struggling oh and I drink too much alcohol to combat the depression and then the next day I don't have any drive to do any PE.
              *Hugs* I hear your frustration.

As Jay mentioned - the alcohol definitely isn't helping the situation. It's a depressant, so although you drink to numb the depression, it's likely making it worse... plus, in excess, it's obviously not good for you physically.

I would suggest a couple of things. First and foremost, talk with a mental health professional.

They can help you learn methods to cope with the depression - as well as determine if there's a chemical reason (something beyond just mindset) that is causing you to feel this way.

You don't have to feel this way.

I also agree with Jay that getting in some good, hard cardio can also help mitigate the symptoms of depression. It not only improves hormone levels, but can give you a sense of control and accomplishment. Although, if you have an addictive personality, it too can become an addiction, and if coupled with unaddressed depression, can lead to some unrealistic expectations and false sense of failure - so, definitely speak to a professional.

And, although it may not make you feel better, I have to say it -- you're not a loser for wanting to improve yourself with male enhancement. You want to be the best you that you can be. You want to be happy with yourself. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Be consistent and make sure your PE workouts are of the correct intensity, duration, etc. and you will reach your goals.

We're here for you.

*More hugs*
              Kimberly
              PEGym.com

Follow us on Twitter! https://twitter.com/pegym

Comment

Smoke weed dont drink. Workout. Learn what game is and maybe you will find a cool girl. Chill with some friends. Music helps.
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

About weed. In my uni weve done some research about that plant. It can treat depression and its innocent. Tobacco kills 480.000 a year alcohol about 180.000. Well guess how many cannabis has. 0. Just dont overdo it and become a stoner. Hope you get better man.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Comment

If you're suffering from serious depression or anxiety, it would be in your best interests to take care of this issue first! Male enhancement exercises are NOT a substitute for good mental hygiene. Beginning any male enhancement training under a severely stressed mindset often adds to the problem. Problems obtaining good EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness), a desire to rush things, and desperation are a poor starting point!

Courtesy of: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
                      About weed. In my uni weve done some research about that plant. It can treat depression and its innocent. Tobacco kills 480.000 a year alcohol about 180.000. Well guess how many cannabis has. 0. Just dont overdo it and become a stoner. Hope you get better man.
                      Can you send a link to me regarding the study on weed and depression plz?
                      It has never helped my depression, it only creates psychotic paranoia for me and triggers my OCD, I often here from friends that I have used bad weed, but I am doubtful if that is the case(since I have smoked so much through the years)
                      start: 8/2017
                      FL: 2.3'', NBPEL: 5.1, BPEL: 5.5'', BPFSL: 6.2", EG: 4.3", EQ: 5/10

Goal: BPEL: 6.5", EG: 5.5"
                      gains since start date: zero

Comment

Yes you need to find the straign that suits you. Also heres the article. If you scroll down it says for deprsession and many more. <Link removed> Use DOTcom
                        HansTwilight
                        Retired Moderator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        Member of the Month Jan 2017
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by HansTwilight; 12-16-2017, 09:29 AM.

Comment

For me there are some strains from people that dont know how to grow them and take care of em that make me paranoid etc. But if the strain is well made and its the right for me, well what can i say, it kills stress, my hard flaccid dissapears. ( its way better now anyways). If you want to smoke cannabis for medical porpuses get the leafly app from the play store and see strains. Also buy weed from professionals.

Comment

Clinically, PD is characterized by resting tremor, muscle rigidity, bradykinesia, and postural instability [32, 34, 37, 38] and it is also associated with a number of nonmotor symptoms including depression, anxiety, constipation, orthostatic hypotension, fatigue, and sleep disorders, as well as, in advanced disease, dementia.

Epidemiological studies have demonstrated that people who used cannabis daily or weekly exhibit less depressed mood and more positive effect than nonusers of cannabis

Also ive seen many people give up
                            antidepressants for cannabis. But i would also suggest that you find the source of your deprsession and not rely on things.

Comment

In addition, we have assessed the role of the cannabinoid system and marijuana constituents in neuroprotection as well as considered other beneficial effects of marijuana. Marijuana has been shown to improve nonmotor symptoms of PD such as depression, pain, sleep, and anxiety.

Comment

Working...
                              X