Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Big Difference in Measurements (erect, bone pressed, stretched)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Big Difference in Measurements (erect, bone pressed, stretched)

I was wondering why as of late my gains have been limited to the bone pressed and stretched lengths but not my regular erect length.

Back in October I gained about .3-.4 of an inch in my erect length, non-bone pressed after about a month of correctly doing the exercises.
    I measured again recently and I'm still at the same length. However, when I measured my bone pressed length I was about .5-.6 longer than where I had started. When I did a stretched + bone press measurement I was a little over an inch from where I had started.

For reference, regular erect length is about 7.8 inches, bone pressed is about 7.9-8 inches, stretched is about 8.3 inches, and stretched + bone press is 8.5 inches.

Is this a good sign, or have I been doing something wrong in my workouts? Why is their such a drastic difference between the measurements right now?

Also forgot to note that my routine is a modified DLD stretching routine with 20 minutes of jelqing (considering bumping that up to 30-45 at this point though).

Comment

Bone pressed goes up more because pubic bone's lower end is deeper in the body and when you stretch your ligs your exit point shifts lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
        Bone pressed goes up more because pubic bone's lower end is deeper in the body and when you stretch your ligs your exit point shifts lower.
        I get that. Maybe I should have phrased things better. Why do the bone pressed and stretched lengths have significant increases constantly, while the regular erect length barely gained?

Comment

Working...
        X