Signs Of Nerves Healing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signs Of Nerves Healing

I've been a bit worried lately about possible nerve damage. I get a tingling and burning sensation in my penis, which are apparently POSITIVE sings of nerves healing. I read in the penis enlargement forums that people associate the tingling and burning feeling with being negative. However, from reading online articles and doctors adivce those sensations are actually the nerves healing, not being irritated. I get the burning and tingling feeling when I listen to binaural beats (which have helped me a lot throughout PE). I've healed other things in my body with this placebo effect using binaural beats, for example a scar on my eyebrow and even a broken tooth healed to an extent.

I think the nerves in my dick are getting better while I meditate with ''healing binaural beats'' as I get the burning and tingling feeling. If these sensations were bad I should stop meditating as the sensations are amplified during that time. Also I get the burning and tingling at night, when my body is supposed to heal, right? We all probably have got some sort of nerve problems temporarily with PE but the body heals the damage with proper rest.

I should apparently make a 100% recovery from the minor nerve damage, because I still get erect somewhat easily, decent EQ and morning wood (which is very weak though). Do you guys think the tingling and burning feeling are associated with a positive impact on the healing process of the possibly damaged or entrapped nerves?

What did you do to injure yourself?

Guess you'll have to wait and see. I haven't injured myself. Just get enough sleep, don't tug on your dick and just let your body heal itself. Time will tell. You should be fine, not worries.

Comment

Working...
    X