No announcement yet.

Quick Question Concerning My Nutsack...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question Concerning My Nutsack...

Well, I've noticed that my nutsack is always tight and snug.

It never really hangs down low like others that I see, whether it be cold or hot.

Is there a reason for this?
    FadesIntoTheNight
    Last edited by FadesIntoTheNight; 04-10-2010, 10:23 AM.
    Current Max Erect Length: 5.5 Inches NBPEL ( 03 / 29 / 10 )
    Current Max Erect Girth: 4.75 Inches ( 03 / 29 / 10 )

Short Term Max Erect Length: 7 Inches NBPEL
    Long Term Max Erect Length: 8 Inches NBPEL

Short / Long Term Max Erect Girth: 5 Inches

Sounds like mine. I don't think there's any reason for it, just genetics. Though I would like some big nuts swinging between my legs .

I've recently started scrotum jelqing and it seems to have improved a bit.

Check this thread out.
    Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

It could be your body temperature and also your circulation. What also helps is of course getting a good night's rest, and staying away from stimulants, both legal and illegal. All of these things I just mentioned will turtle up your balls (and cock) no matter how hot the day is. Try exercising, that will help you out in numerous ways, not only with testosterone but with getting your heart pumping, improving circulation, and increasing your body temperature.

You want to know something cool, since I started doing PE my balls have been hanging lower ( my flaccid as well, I started 1 month ago) I catch myself looking at my package with my closet mirror, or every time I take a piss. Both my cock and balls have been hanging lower, I can't remember the last time they have both turtled.

If you have access to a jacuzzi or a steam, you should go! I can't wait to go to my gym today, especially after doing some PE. Hope this helps you out some!

Comment

My sack was always this way and I've also notice it hangs lower since starting PE. Flaccid dick is also much bigger - turtling is much less frequent.

When I'm wicked horny sack is always snug and tight. Totally okay with this and think its perfectly normal. Wouldn't worry unless you have a low sperm count. Nuts needs to be lower than body temp to effectively make the swarming swimmers. Go commando - this helps to plus feels way better.

Comment

Not all scrotums were created equally
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
          X