Manual stretching discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual stretching discussion

Looking to create a place just for talking about manual stretching, theories etc. IMO the most helpful tool in gaining length...I'd like to learn more from all of your experiences
    1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
    4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
    1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
    2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

How long do you guys hold each stretch for? 30 seconds? 1 minute? I find stretching with any intensity my hands will cramp up pretty fast.

Do you guys prefer intensity or holding stretches for long periods of times?
    1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
    4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
    1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
    2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

Comment

When I did my stretches, I also knocked out my kegels by doing them while stretching. I would hold each stretch for 50 seconds (50 one-second kegels). Saved time, and offered an effective stretch, too!

Comment

Originally posted by 6inchfailzor View Post
        How long do you guys hold each stretch for? 30 seconds? 1 minute? I find stretching with any intensity my hands will cramp up pretty fast.

Do you guys prefer intensity or holding stretches for long periods of times?
        Combination of both quick somewhat intense stretches and more intense holds that I like to do for about 30 seconds. I gradually increase stretching pressure as I hold till I hit my limit and hold that. I love BTC stretches, have to say they're my favourite and feel most effective. I use to get hand fatigue as well but after I started using a shirt/cloth to stretch it's not a problem.
        Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

I like to stretch with very little force. You dont want to feel uncomfortable in the slightest. The very light stretch should almost be an enjoyable sexual act. Also don't stretch forward or upward, only stretch down, leftcsnd right downwards etc.

Comment

Left and right*

Comment

I don't count the length of time of my stretches, I just do them until the dick starts saying enough, sport. I rest in between stretches, a couple of seconds, and I push the penis back on itself before stretching again. I do the jelq-stretch as well. Unlike Road28, I stretch up and all angles. I don't find stretching anything like a sexual act, it is just like going to work. I stretch between the buttocks, the squat stretch and the only thing that I have found stimulating is my ADS. I have done clamping which I found painful.

Comment

Why not stretching upward or outward?
                Anyway I prefer loooong stretches, between 2 and 4 minutes each.

Comment

A-Strech or inverted V-stretch is one good stretch IMO. One guy at Bib's forum claimed that he had gained 2" by doing ONLY A-Strech with all his strength.

Here's text from other forum "Mem's momentous rapid gain mechanism"

Inverted V-Stretch - Long Hold

This stretch is the dogs bollocks* imo.

The way I used it was with the aid of pot of E45 cream eventually after trying some alternate* cylinders. An E45 cream pot is a cylinder approx 2.5” (6cm) in diameter and 2.5” (6cm) long. These dimensions are perfect for placement between the legs whilst sitting.

Pushing the pot close up to the balls, and stretching the penis over it and over the edge of the chair allows a straight arm stretch to be performed with immense power, effectively using the shoulder and the body to power the stretch rather than the arm. With a good grip, it is possible to hold this stretch for long periods and I found 3 minutes worked well, stopping to regain circulation before reapplying.

It’s just as important when doing a stretch like this to relax into the stretch. It’s strange but when you snatch a stretch it seems much less effective, if you gradually turn on the power you can stretch that bit further and really feel it.

This is like hanging heavy weights without using a hanger and this stretch should really impact on the septum.

Comment

I like the A-stretch, I think the stretch over the wrist is good for girth as well as length. The rotating stretch reminds me of when I lived in Tasmania and my partner was in Alice Springs, after talking to her via webcam etc, I would finish up doing what I called the compass. I just stretched my penis and said what do you want North, South, East or West and off I go, stretching in random compass directions, and I finished up doing a stretch under my legs past my buttocks. I know it is silly but when you are in love and separated by distance you do odd things. I suppose anyone hacking in would think WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Road28 View Post
                      I like to stretch with very little force. You dont want to feel uncomfortable in the slightest. The very light stretch should almost be an enjoyable sexual act. Also don't stretch forward or upward, only stretch down, leftcsnd right downwards etc.
                      a lot of people would disagree with you man
                      1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
                      4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
                      1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
                      2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

Comment

^^ That's right.. It should feel tight and slightly uncomfortable, most certainly not in pain, but there has to be an effort in it.. I just started the manual stuff full time in favor of hanging.. I was going to start a thread myself for the question, but since this one is going I will ask it here.. Any vets of manual stretching.. Do u guys have or use any devices to hold/grip the peener, and attach that to a door knob etc. so a I guy could just stand and rotate or lean a bit to pull for the stretch?? Like a noose type or clamp type deal?? Obviously the pressure is released when u let up.. I have the Malehanger version of a clamp "Better Man" or something like that, I was looking to put 2 holes for Para cord in the sides and tie that to the door knob.. Thoughts??
                        Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
                        Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
                        Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by 6inchfailzor View Post
                          a lot of people would disagree with you man
                          I will be the first to disagree with him. Guy claims to have gained 1.3 inches without hitting plastic region... impossible biologically. Maybe he can post some pics as proof. Doubt we will get those though

Comment

Originally posted by master-gauge View Post
                            ^^ That's right.. It should feel tight and slightly uncomfortable, most certainly not in pain, but there has to be an effort in it.. I just started the manual stuff full time in favor of hanging.. I was going to start a thread myself for the question, but since this one is going I will ask it here.. Any vets of manual stretching.. Do u guys have or use any devices to hold/grip the peener, and attach that to a door knob etc. so a I guy could just stand and rotate or lean a bit to pull for the stretch?? Like a noose type or clamp type deal?? Obviously the pressure is released when u let up.. I have the Malehanger version of a clamp "Better Man" or something like that, I was looking to put 2 holes for Para cord in the sides and tie that to the door knob.. Thoughts??
                            That is actually not a bad idea. I just don't know how you would find something strong enough to prevent it from slipping off your dick when providing any type of force.

Comment

We are all different, maybe for him being Mr. Gentle works. Me, I have to stretch, tug, pull quite hard otherwise it achieves nothing. The only thing I found that feels nice is using an ADS, the rest are uncomfortable. Clamping was as close to pain as I got.

Comment

Working...
                              X