big increase all of a sudden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big increase all of a sudden!

So about a week ago i measured and my unit was about 7.25 in length and 5.25 in girth. i woke up yesterday and noticed that the thickness i have after using my bathmate has stayed. now when i use the bathmate my girth as jumped tremendously! After a P.E session im 5.75! Do you think i might hit another growth spirt? Am i in the cementing stage? i'm just curious because out of now where my girth has shot up.

Also my unit seems to be heavy so it naturally hangs downward now. Which i find weird because i do about 150 to 200 kegals while in the bathmate. My EQ is great i get random hard ons all the time. Can someone tell me why its hanging downward now?

Comment

The Bathmate delivers a good temporary girth increase, but over time those gains might become permanent.
      You're overkegeling, you only need to do no more than 50 reps before increasing intensity, and you shouldn'tb do them in the bathmate.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

All of these extreme gains all of a sudden stories have a common denominator -bathmate use.

I'm starting to think there is something special about waterpumping under very high pressure (bathmate creates huge Hg pressures). I have also never ever heard of a bathmate injury.

Comment

I've been using Bathmate for 2 1/2 years and kegaling for about that long as well. I'm saying that after this long of use my penis just jumped in girth

Comment

you wont gain .5 girth in a week. its temp gains. I'm not familiar with bathmate though.

Comment

I'd say it's temporary but who knows. Take a week long break and see if it stays. I actually made gains from taking a break. But anytime I ever gained girth from any kind of pumping it was just lymph fluid, or whatever it's called, and it reabsorbed within 24 hours.

Comment

Yes I know that but I'm saying after 2 1/2 years of working at it for while I haven't had this much gain. I'm very surprised

Comment

That's why I'm asking for some info about this. Has anyone else experienced the same thing? It's seems I've been doing P.E for a while and seen very little gain so this big increase had boosted my confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Motive_93 View Post
                    Yes I know that but I'm saying after 2 1/2 years of working at it for while I haven't had this much gain. I'm very surprised
                    You did something different then.

Comment

I did change my exercises. I started clamping 2 months ago and incorporating squeezes into my exercises about the same time. I wonder if muscle confusion concept is the same for P.E

Comment

Has anyone ever experienced what I'm talking about?

Comment

Or 2 1/2 years of beating that fool he finally took you serious and gave in. Stick with your routine, enjoy the process and the journey. Gains have seemed that way to me before also. Pumping gives permanent gains when done correctly. Congratulations.
                          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Be careful about fluid build up. Their are pumper guys that like to claim extra girth, but that donut stuff is bad for sensitivity and EQ. Slow gains are mo gains.

Comment

Working...
                            X