Recommended next step after 6 months of stretching+jelqing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommended next step after 6 months of stretching+jelqing

Hey guys, I'm looking for input/suggestions how to update my routine with a main focus on length.

right now I have doing PE consistently since august 4-5 days a week. 5 min warm up 15 min stretching 15 min jelqing 5 min cool down.

since august I gained 0.5cm NBEL - 1.3cm BPEL - and 0.3cm girth (and some weight)

I've come to the point where I want to switch it up a little and add something to get more length. I've been looking at the bathmate or hanging mainly, but not sure what to do.

should I start hanging, pump, bathmate, do more stretches?

any reply is appreciated!

IronGymmer

Part of the satisfaction in all of this is the discovery, you know, did it or did it not, work for me? This is important because no one here can attach to your nervous system and make that call. I would suggest a bit more reading and mulling over the routines discussed here and elsewhere. I personally like the side 2 side stretches and the squeezes espoused by The Coach here. But that is me so, above everything else stay safe and enjoy the challenge of doing what everyone says can't be done.
    Feb 14 NBPFL 4 1/2",NBPSFL 4 3/4", FG 4" , NBPEL 5 1/4", EG 4 3/4" ???
    2020 COMING SOON.....
    Feb 15 NBPFL , BPFL , BPSFL , MFG , BPEL , MEG

Comment

Hey IronGymmer, you sound like you're really well conditioned. I'd suggest doing to research into hanging (my personal preference), as that seems to be what really brings the gains in length.
      Original/Current Stats:
      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Of the items listed hanging is my vote.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

You can start by just adding to what you're doing. Stretch multiple times a day. Do 30 minutes of stretching. Add some ULIs and SSJs. You don't have to go to devices

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll look more into hanging. Seems like it's the most in line with my goals. Are there any devices you recommend or should I make my own?

Comment

Update:

Did my first ever hanging session today , 3x20 minutes with 2.75lbs using a sock hanger (found good instructions on the forum here).
              Went great and I'll be doing this while I search for a more professional one to buy.

I took 10 minutes off between every set and did some movements to help blood flow.
              Hope I'm doing it right.

Comment

Doing it perfectly. The best hanger I ever tried was the LGHanger. It is a little pricey but worth it. I'm a fan of vac attachment over compression attachemnt. The compression works fine I'm just not a fan. Build slowly with the wieghts. Massage your penis when flaccid. It helps.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                X