LAS and sack size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAS and sack size

Whenever I do Lazy Ass Stretches, my nut sack is put under a lot of stress. They both "puff up" while I am doing them. That got me to thinking that maybe LAS's can help increase sack size. In a sense you are stretching them and doing so for a much longer time than if you did testicle stretching by hand. I jelq my sack

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theory-science-forum/6560-larger-sac.html

and I do a lot of LAS's, and both my sack and my nuts are bigger. I was attributing it to my jelqing, but maybe it is a combination of the two.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Hmm seems to be some interest in this area lately. I suppose it is part of pe in that it is still genitals. Not into it myself but best of luck.

Comment

Pegasus, a lot of the guys here are in the same boat I was in. My testicles were almost always tight against my crotch, and only rarely did they hang loosely. Personally I am not looking for monster, free falling balls, only a decent sack that hangs loosely most of the time. Between my jelqing and LAS's, I have been able to accomplish that, while at the same time my testes also increased in size. If someone is after monsters, more power to them. I know you meant no disrespect, but a common theme here in the gym is that is universally cool to go after a nine inch pecker, and the thicker the better - but try to increase your sack and many wonder why.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I was genuine in what I said rb.
        Many people would think we are weird exercising for a bigger penis.
        I can remember a time it was thought weird to want bigger muscles.
        You want to change your body and are working towards it, power to you. I don't understand it. or geting tats or piercings, but I support your being able to do it without ridicule.

Comment

I have noticed when doing bed fowfers my boys pop between the shaft and then into my body, has this happened to you?
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
          X