Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to grow 2 inches in a year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to grow 2 inches in a year?

Has it ever been done before? If not what is the most
    Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

2 inches is rare, and the odds of getting it in a year, less than 1%, and that's being generous, if one can even get to 2 inches.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Some of the products, the devices make those claims. These makers will exaggerate the truth to sell their products. It is a laugh.

Look mate, you could be the one, to obtain the creep of 3". Maybe end up in the Guinness World Book of Records. Everything I have seen talks about the 1" limit, but that is over a certain period. If you started PE at 25, and do it for years, who knows what you will achieve. Those men who have their suspensory ligament cut have to do months of stretching with weights just to gain that extra 1", maybe 2" but the lesser is more common.

Comment

It's highly improbable to get 2 inches of length in a year, 2 inches of girth is rare in any amount of time.
        Start
        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
        BPEL: 8"
        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
        BPEL: 8"+
        MSEG: 6"

Comment

Are we talking length? 2 inches in TWO years is more likely, but still unlikely. Possible? Yes. But lots of variables. 1 inch in 1 year is a lot more realistic. But I am not expert. I just like hanging weight off my penis

Comment

Length. I just want to know if it has ever been done before

Comment

In biggest gainers thread it said big Al did 2 inches in 3 months is that true?

Comment

No one really knows. There is little proof of anyone’s gains. Photos can even be photoshopped, which is part of the reason we try not to overly encourage members to post pics.
                I would say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is, but if there is genetic potential and one knows how to do exercises properly, then they might see some great gains. I think its safe to say im a hard gainer, but my firet .5 inch in girth came quickly (two weeks), bit i haven't seen didley squat after that.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Well I am doing PE, I am not after 2" plus, just a reasonable 1", I don't want to be 9"+ BPEL. I believe in the bona fides of the folks here even if their expected end result for length and girth is unreasonable. As for the proof, I don't need it, I will be the test case, for you it will be you, I don't care if someone goes from 6" to 10" BPEL. It is their good luck or bad luck depending on how you view things. A 9" to 10" whopper is frightening, and women who are frightened are not going to be very receptive to that whopper. I hate the photos, can't stand looking at what are some man's beauty but to me is pure ugliness.

Comment

Bib stated to have grown 2" in about 8 months. We don't know if man is telling truth, but if someone really hangs 6 hours a day, 30-40h/week, who knows how good gains you can make.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
                      Length. I just want to know if it has ever been done before
                      No.

Comment

Many time multiple inch gains in a short time period are attributable to EQ gains. For instance I could say I gained 4 inches this last year. I got hurt in February and couldn't get an erection. By the end of the year I was getting full erections. Actually it is more like 5 inches.
                        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          Many time multiple inch gains in a short time period are attributable to EQ gains. For instance I could say I gained 4 inches this last year. I got hurt in February and couldn't get an erection. By the end of the year I was getting full erections. Actually it is more like 5 inches.
                          True, a lot of big gainers had ED before they did PE.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
                            Well I am doing PE, I am not after 2" plus, just a reasonable 1", I don't want to be 9"+ BPEL. I believe in the bona fides of the folks here even if their expected end result for length and girth is unreasonable. As for the proof, I don't need it, I will be the test case, for you it will be you, I don't care if someone goes from 6" to
                            10" BPEL. It is their good luck or bad luck depending on how you view things. A 9" to 10" whopper is frightening, and women who are frightened are not going to be very receptive to that whopper. I hate the photos, can't stand looking at what are some man's beauty but to me is pure ugliness.
                            This post sounds a little crazy. 9” is not too big, it translates to around 8”nbp which is many guys goal on here.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                              This post sounds a little crazy. 9” is not too big, it translates to around 8”nbp which is many guys goal on here.
                              And for vast majority of those guys it's unrealistic and will never get to 8" nbp.

Comment

Working...
                              X