I have a very long penis with a huge curvature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a very long penis with a huge curvature

I would actually not like that my penis got longer because it is already very long. I just have a huge upward curvature 30 degrees that i want to fix. It is probably due to masterbation because i have masterbated a lot when i was a teenager.

My question is: Is there a good way for me to get a straight penis while not getting a longer penis?

rubinstein, hi sport. Look, we all as teenagers masturbated a lot, that is what teenage boys do, as our hands are always available but the girls are not. I can tell you I have a straight dick.

I am not an expert in penile curvatures, 30 deg sound a lot. Have you been to the doctor to check out if there is no scar tissue or other problem leading to this curvature. It may be normal for you to have a curved penis as curved penises are quite common. I believe that the traction devices claim to straighten out penile curvatures and help with Peyronie's but I don't know if that is true or just hype.

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
      rubinstein, hi sport. Look, we all as teenagers masturbated a lot, that is what teenage boys do, as our hands are always available but the girls are not. I can tell you I have a straight dick.

I am not an expert in penile curvatures, 30 deg sound a lot. Have you been to the doctor to check out if there is no scar tissue or other problem leading to this curvature. It may be normal for you to have a curved penis as curved penises are quite common. I believe that the traction devices claim to straighten out penile curvatures and help with Peyronie's but I don't know if that is true or just hype.

Welcome.
      I would think like this also. If you have no injury to your penis and the curve is how you were made, nothing is going to change. Is you penis bent like a banana like a big curve all the shaft or is it bent in only one place? If it is only one place - it is fixable. If it is all the penis -nothing can be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponto View Post
        I believe that the traction devices claim to straighten out penile curvatures and help with Peyronie's but I don't know if that is true or just hype.
        I get that but i don't want a longer penis because then my penis would be too long it is already too long in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
          I would think like this also. If you have no injury to your penis and the curve is how you were made, nothing is going to change. Is you penis bent like a banana like a big curve all the shaft or is it bent in only one place? If it is only one place - it is fixable. If it is all the penis -nothing can be done.
          Idk how i can see if it is all curved or just curved in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by rubinstein View Post
            I get that but i don't want a longer penis because then my penis would be too long it is already too long in my opinion
            Could I ask how long are you when you straighten the curve? It's not very common here to think that you're too long.

Comment

Now i’m courious.. how long?
              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

20cm if my curvature is straightened and 18cm when curved.

Comment

Yes that is long but if you learn skill a longer penis should not be a problem .
                  There are methods to straighten a curve but are you sure you want to , many women like an upward curve.

Comment

Will fulcrum hanging do the job of straightening upward curve?

Comment

Standard method is jelq against the curve either method could result in more length though.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                        Will fulcrum hanging do the job of straightening upward curve?
                        I doubt it. If that were the case I would have a pretty good downward curve now.
                        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

...My question is: Is there a good way for me to get a straight penis while not getting a longer penis?
                          From what I've personally experienced, you will get some correction with PE over time. (My left hook has improved.)

However, why not enjoy / celebrate your uniqueness? I start straight, curve down, left, then up--can't get more screwed-up than this. However, the most important thing is I pleasure my wife (and myself). When we're intimate, between the moans and occasional shrieks of pleasure, I can guarantee I am not thinking of the shape of my cock.

<And neither is she BTW.>

- Mega

Comment

rubinstein, it looks like you have to make a decision. Straighten the curve and put up with some gain, or leave things as is. PE and the devices will help straighten or lessen the curve, but the length gain is a process that takes time, and the average length gain is a couple of centimetres. Going from 18 cm to 20 cm or 20 cm to 22 cm shouldn't be too much for your partners as you are a big boy already. So what's a couple of cms going to do even with a greater penile volume?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              Yes that is long but if you learn skill a longer penis should not be a problem .
                              There are methods to straighten a curve but are you sure you want to , many women like an upward curve.
                              A lot of guys like it too! Seriously, having a curve can allow you to stimulate in ways that are impossible for a straight penis. Embrace it, my friend! Unless you have encountered specific issues.
                              Starting (20 JUL 2012)
                              BPFSL: 7.5"
                              BPEL: 6.75"
                              EG: 4.75"
                              Current (8/3/17)
                              BPFSL: 8.7"
                              BPEL: 8.1"
                              MEG: 5.5"
                              BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
                              8.25 BPEL
                              5.75 MEG