Help help please help with a program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help help please help with a program

So been at it for about 2-3 months.... phallosen forte about 6-8 hours a day, high erection jelq for about 5-10 min 3-4 days a week, followed by light manual stretches ( 4 30-60 sec stretch in straight out direction )....

No results really.

So I need some serious advice what the hell do I do? Is PE even real?

Someone add to this program I’m doing please please.

I will be wearing phallosen forte 12 hours a day ( a combination of a stretch around my waist and stretch straight down hooked up to my leg ) and I am adding a pump ( no exceptions I will be pumping )

So what should I do for manual exercises along with this? Should I just consult big al or what? Or Should I just start preparing for a life alone?

Thanks

You great guys hold my life In you’re hands so please say something brilliant
    CUSP82
    Administrator
    Admin of the Month Dec 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CUSP82; 01-23-2018, 03:44 PM. Reason: trying to be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Nomanssland View Post
      You motherfuckers hold my life In you’re hands so please say something brilliant
      What'd you call me!?!?

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

You motherfuckers hold my life In you’re hands so please say something brilliant
        Now Now, we aren't motherfuckers, please edit your post.

I suggest you begin doing JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine and see where that takes you, since the phallosan is an ADS it won't be very intense for your penis and might be why you aren't gaining.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

You know I , and others , may just think about helping you when you remove that nice colorful phrase you used to describe us.
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'm just wondering how MFs, supposedly us, not me though, not you, hold his life in our hands, well not my hands, not yours, because I'm not a MF, neither are you, but you catch my drift.

Are you a MF? I'm not.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I think him calling us MFers was a little sarcastic and not malicious. But still, quite rude don't ya think!

Is PE real? Nah... it's not real. Just a bunch of guys pretending that it's real on this forum. Can't you see all the sales they are making pretending to get gains through natural methods of PE? (sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm)

PE works. I've gained 1/8th of an inch in length in only a few months of hanging. I've done other routines were I've gained. I don't need to prove myself for you to know PE works or not. Your routine is whats wrong.

Have you done the JP90 religiously? Consistently? I don't care about your all day hangers. The real focus is your PE routine when you actually work your penis. I don't know how conditioned your penis is, so I'm not going to give you advice. Maybe consider asking kindly and some vets of this forum can help you out.

Comment

You need to PM Big Al and enlist his help. He'll take what you're doing (or should be doing) and set you on the path to success. I was just fortunate to win a random contest here in December in order to access his sagely-powers.

- Mega (who's dead serious)
                - Mega (don't give up, get right)
                - Mega (coaches exist for a reason--we all want to do it our way and do it wrong before admitting so)

Comment

Link:
                  https://www.maleenhancementcoach.com

- Mega

Comment

So been at it for about 2-3 months.... phallosen forte about 6-8 hours a day, high erection jelq for about 5-10 min 3-4 days a week, followed by light manual stretches ( 4 30-60 sec stretch in straight out direction )....

No results really.

So I need some serious advice what the hell do I do? Is PE even real?

Someone add to this program I’m doing please please.

I will be wearing phallosen forte 12 hours a day ( a combination of a stretch around my waist and stretch straight down hooked up to my leg ) and I am adding a pump ( no exceptions I will be pumping )

So what should I do for manual exercises along with this? Should I just consult big al or what? Or Should I just start preparing for a life alone?

Thanks

You just started PE and youre already hardcore into it using gadgets etc and jelqing while erect wtf ? You know you dont start off like that. Your approach is wrong and you dont need an expert to tell you that. PE takes time, technique and consistency. You need to start with a routine of exercises that are less streneous on your penis, since youre new.....and gradually build up on it. These are the basics i could say. Rest you should read up on these forums to get more information and dont expect immediate gains.....as they say, this is a marathon not a sprint. I can guarantee you one thing, you being new to PE, its impossible that you wont gain anything if you follow the correct routine. Know That
                    1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
                    31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

Originally posted by iiimegamaniii View Post
                      You need to PM Big Al and enlist his help. He'll take what you're doing (or should be doing) and set you on the path to success. I was just fortunate to win a random contest here in December in order to access his sagely-powers.

- Mega (who's dead serious)
                      - Mega (don't give up, get right)
                      - Mega (coaches exist for a reason--we all want to do it our way and do it wrong before admitting so)
                      I truly appreciate the referral, but in his case, I ask for a reading from Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read! first:

It's VERY important to remember a few things before you consider starting any male enhancement program.

If you're suffering from serious depression or anxiety, it would be in your best interests to take care of this issue first! Male enhancement exercises are NOT a substitute for good mental hygiene. Beginning any male enhancement training under a severely stressed mindset often adds to the problem. Problems obtaining good EQ (Erection Quality- a combined measure of stamina and hardness), a desire to rush things, and desperation are a poor starting point!

-END-

His reference to his life being in the hands of other members due to his wanting a working program is indicative of something requiring a different solution.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

...Should I just consult big al or what?
                        Please take my reply to iiimegamaniii to heart. If you're suffering from such self-loathing that you'd make even a veiled reference to suicide, you need to get your mind right before you even attempt this type of training!

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Me saying mother Fuck*** was a joke. I’m probable one of the nicest people on this site in real life with a huge heart. But i have a whack sense of humor. And at the stage I’m at in life i don’t care if some fandoms care if I use foul laungage, I hope you guys are smart enough to look past that and not take it personal for god sake.

And yes I am working on my mental health. I’ve got new meds and I’m doing everything I can to better my self. But I can not move forward In this life unless I can increase my size. This is essential. You guys don’t get it do you? A part of a successful relationship for women is sex, and for that to happen you need to be able to please them and be enough for them. Without that you are nothing and will never be anything in this life. Espically compared to the guys who have large dicks. Why would anyone want to pick you? And women get around a lot these days so odds are theve been with a big one. And how could they ever go back to a average one especially for the rest of there life’s?

Life is unfair. I have one shot at this life and that’s to increase my dick size which will open the door to endless possibilities. Without it I will never have the confidence.

So please, can someone add to my program and forget about my mental health and foul laungage. If I wanted that type of help I wouldn’t be here. I’m
                          Here for PE purposes. I appreciate you guys and your advice far more than you think. So please please someone guide me in the right direction from here

Comment

Me saying mother Fuck*** was a joke.
                            Jokes are usually funny, this one people didn't care for. Don't take that personally.

And yes I am working on my mental health. I’ve got new meds and I’m doing everything I can to better my self.
                            That should be your first and foremost priority.

But I can not move forward In this life unless I can increase my size. This is essential. You guys don’t get it do you?
                            I think the fact that we're here, helping each other, the fact that Al's dedicated DECADES to assisting men with every aspect of their health be it emotional, physical, spiritual, etc. PROVES we do indeed 'get it'. You have to move forward in your life and one way to do that is to listen to others instead of hurling your emotional crap in their direction.

A part of a successful relationship for women is sex, and for that to happen you need to be able to please them and be enough for them. Without that you are nothing and will never be anything in this life. Espically compared to the guys who have large dicks. Why would anyone want to pick you? And women get around a lot these days so odds are theve been with a big one. And how could they ever go back to a average one especially for the rest of there life’s?
                            Correct. A part of a successful relationship for anyone is sex. Guess what, there are guys that have been in accidents, rendered unable to perform with anyone and their significant others, female or male still love them. Sex is just that, sex. It's not everything, women are not dick hungry animals that will discard a partner for someone with a larger endowment. Stop reducing females or gay men for that matter, to that level, please.

Life is unfair. I have one shot at this life and that’s to increase my dick size which will open the door to endless possibilities. Without it I will never have the confidence.
                            Fair has nothing to do with it. Try complaining to a guy in a wheelchair that you can't dance. Whine about a head cold to a 5 year old in a hospital bed with terminal illness. It's your dick. Get over that. Do your PE and remember this isn't a one and done. We're here to work on more than our penises.
                            Stay here, read, be polite to people willing to help you instead of lashing out.
                            You know, read my posts, I'm usually SO damn chill, but this kind of selfish, unrealistic and angry rhetoric gets on my nerves. Stop abusing people, accept their offer to help or one of these motherfuckers might ban your ass.

Wolf

EDIT: Mods, you know this is not characteristic of my behavior, I apologize if this came off as a bit much. Much love.
                            Wolf71
                            Last edited by Wolf71; 01-23-2018, 12:40 PM.
                            5/15/17 | BPEL: 6.50, MEG: 4.75 BEG: 5.00
                            1/10/18 | BPEL: 7.25, MEG: 5.20 BEG: 6.20

"Only the united beat of sex and heart together can create ecstasy.” ― Anaïs Nin

Comment

So please, can someone add to my program and forget about my mental health and foul laungage. If I wanted that type of help I wouldn’t be here. I’m Here for PE purposes. I appreciate you guys and your advice far more than you think. So please please someone guide me in the right direction from here
                              Please reread the post made. The advice given was for your own good. You're caught in a catch-22 situation where the thing you think you want most is very likely being prevented by your negative approach to it.
                              Big Al
                              Administrator
                              PEGym Editor
                              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by Big Al; 01-23-2018, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X