Sumpin' Jess Don't Make Sense (To Me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sumpin' Jess Don't Make Sense (To Me)

Okay, I've heard that Dr's. (or whoever) determine the average mans penis length, by stretching his flaccid penis out. Alrighty, what if a guy is a 'grower', meaning, he is small flaccid, but grows to an impressive size when erect. For example, let's say our guy is 7 in. BPEL when erect, but, is only 4 in. BPEL when flaccid. That would mean, to get an accurate estimate of his BPEL,by stretching his 4 in. flaccid, his flaccid would have to 'stretch' 3 whole inches! This seems like a heck of a big stretch to me. Am I missing something?

By the way, I don't think a 4 in. flaccid is small by any means. Just an example.

Didn't know docs did this bpsfl (base penis stretched flacid length) can vary a lot from bpel.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've read that this is how "they" get the supposed average. Could be wrong, though.
      Dugger
      Last edited by Dugger; 04-12-2010, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Most studies measure erect. Only one I heard of using bpsfl, was on the effects of prostate cancer surgury on penis size.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Most studies measure erect. Only one I heard of using bpsfl, was on the effects of prostate cancer surgury on penis size.

What study was this, This actully sounds interesting. where did you encounter this tudy, do you have a link?
          Starting stats:
          BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
          9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
          3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
          -----------------
          1/24/12 - started again.
          NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
          New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
          3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

I too read somewhere that BPFSL was how they measured average penis size! I will try to find it, and come back and post a link

-UYN-
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

That's kinda strange. My BPSFL is a good 1/4" bigger. I think most peoples are slightly larger. From what I heard BPEL is what they usually measure due to it being the most accurate way. I'm sure some studies do NBPEL, but that varies too much for the measurements to be totally accurate.
              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                Okay, I've heard that Dr's. (or whoever) determine the average mans penis length, by stretching his flaccid penis out. Alrighty, what if a guy is a 'grower', meaning, he is small flaccid, but grows to an impressive size when erect. For example, let's say our guy is 7 in. BPEL when erect, but, is only 4 in. BPEL when flaccid. That would mean, to get an accurate estimate of his BPEL,by stretching his 4 in. flaccid, his flaccid would have to 'stretch' 3 whole inches! This seems like a heck of a big stretch to me. Am I missing something?

By the way, I don't think a 4 in. flaccid is small by any means. Just an example.
                I have a ~4" FL, a BPEL of 7.31, and a BPFSL of 7.31. So I dont' see the missing point. Your flaccid can stretch.
                Started on 03/04/2010
                BPEL:6.69" EG:5.06"
                Current as of 06/17/2010
                BPEL:7.18" EG:5.25

Comment

Working...
                X