Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello my names John and I'm 18, I have known about pe for a while now but never actually did any beside some stretching/jelqing and even then not every day, I have multiple questions so wanted to just post one long thread and would appreciate someone with more experience obviously to help/guide me I don't know many of the terms so don't get crazy on me. My first question is that when I get hard and am standing my erection points upward not completely but to my forehead haha and when I flex it goes up even more pulling downward to make it straight doesn't hurt at all but I can see I get longer when pulled down because of the ligament ect so my question is there an exercise that helps with angle also when I wake up I'm always on my stomach with my erection under me pointing up so I've wondered if that had anything to do with that. Second question is what would a good starter routine be if I'm just looking to do this to get gains then stop or do you have to continuously do this to keep your gains. Third question is when i have jelqued I often find it very hard not to be fully erect and I hear it's bad for you to do it while you are and I don't really feel that jelquing works but aye I could just be doing it wrong and not keeping up with it my goal is to get some length so would really appreciate some feedback also i know when you start your supposed to measure Bpel and ect but I'm not really sure what's proper cause I can press in quite a lot so if someone could give me the low down on that as well I would appreciate lots and sorry for the long post just wanted to make it all inclusive.

Hey Scrubdustets!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

It is always recommended to start with a beginners routine (doesn't have to be the JP) by and continue with it for 90 days or until you stop gaining. Start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to peruse your routine.

An upwardpointimg erection is not unusual. Probably a result of genetics and not caused by sleeping on your dick. When penetrating a vagina, it will automatically be pulled down so that she will get the full benefit of your length.

Dont forget to take good starting measurements and photos so you have a solid base to compare your gains to.

PE safely and good luck with your endeavors.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hi John,
      Welcome to PEGym.
      I think not2big gave you all the necessary information about your beginning
      Please, listen him and you’ll make big gains.
      Good luck.
      31.03.2018 Current BPEL: 6.60'' / 16.9 cm; EG: 5.9'' / 15 cm; FL: 4.7'' / 12 cm; FG: 5.1'' / 13 cm

Comment

Welcome! This is a great place to get the help you want and reach your goals. Good luck! Let us know how we can help.

Comment

Working...
        X