Have Girth NEED LENGTH (HELP!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Girth NEED LENGTH (HELP!!)

So essentially I have been doing pe for a while now with little gain, my stats are:

BPEL: 7.25 in.
    EG: ~6.4 in.

This means that I am just under 7 inches non bone-pressed, and for the love of all that is pe I want to break that 7 inch mark, preferably to 7.5 in non bone pressed.

Can you guys link me to a routine of tell me about a routine that is good for guys that have girth and need length? I can hardly find any articles or guides on this topics

-NS

Dude you are at a great, great size already. Your girth is fucking monster sized, and your length is way above average, and in fact is probably perfect cause any longer causes alot of cervix hitting and may be uncomfortable for a lot of women.

Don't risk injury with pe. If you were small id say go for it, but your stats are great man, no need for pe.

Comment

How about you spend a few hours on some of the major PE forums and devise a plan and routine you think will work, test it, then see for yourself. There’s a reason why you aren’t growing in my opinion. It’s because you come on here with questions like that wanting it all handed to you.

Comment

I gained around an inch doing tunica tugs, check those out for a good manual exercise and do them before other stretches like side to side or bundled stretches. You can also try jelqing at a lower erection level for length. Manual has been good enough for me but if those don't do it for you ask some of the more experienced guys about hanging.
        Start
        BPEL: 6.75-7"(not a good measurement)
        BEG: 5ish (not a good measurement)

Current (4/10/2018)
        BPEL: 8"
        MSEG: 5.375-5.45"

Goal
        BPEL: 8"+
        MSEG: 6"

Comment

Woah, I wish I was like you that way I wouldn’t be on this.

With a 7.5 and a 6.4 girth you are going to make women feel uncomfortable.

Your girth is holding you back. There is a saying “Length first then Girth” the more girth the harder it is going to be to gain length. What I did is this

Basically Jp90

-10 Minute Hot rag in a Hot shower
          - 10 Minute (but in your case I’d probably extend it to 20 since you don’t want girth)
          Left, Right, Up, Straight stretching (30 second hold)
          -20 second fast Helicopter spins, 20 second under gland (slow, harder) spins after each direction hold is complete.
          -5 Minute warmdown.

Gained .25 BPEL, I gained a little weight so my NBPEL was half of BPEL.

I really don’t think you need to increase your size but it’s not up to me. it also bothers me that I am pretty much the same as you, missing 7 by just a bit.
          Starting (12.13.17)
          BPEL: 6.75
          NBPEL: 6
          EG: 4.9375

Now
          BPEL: 7.5 [5.5 Months]
          NBPEL: 6.5
          EG: 5.25 [5 Months]

Goals [NBPEL x EG]
          7.25 x 5.25 (Minimal)
          7.50 x 5.50 (Main)
          7.75 x 5.75 (Wishful)
          8.00+ x 6.00+ (Dream)

Comment

What were your starting stats?

For length I'd do hanging, but that's where I've seen my gains from. If you want to try out, search for a Sock Hanger on here. There's diagrams and explanations. If you like the sock hanger but feel you can't hang with it for heavier weights, then either make a Captn's Wrench for less than $20 or look to invest some cash in any of the hanging devices that are commercially available (Bib, LG, etc). Your risk level goes up with hanging so make sure you read up and educate yourself on it...
            Original/Current Stats:
            09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
            09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
            BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Believe me I have done exactly that for the last six months, and when I finally found something suitable I gave it my all of commitment and effort. The length results just haven't been there for me however.

Comment

I have tried low erection jelqing and that what i mainly do for the jelqing part of my routine. Will absolutely give tunica tugs a try though! I don't really want to get into hanging because Iv heard of some horror stories and the equipment seems like a pain to make or get.

Comment

I believe my BPEL was roughly 7 in. when i started and girth was maybe 6.25

I will for sure over-educate myself for this stuff though I cant risk putting in work for a broken Jhonny.

Comment

Originally posted by noahsmith5759 View Post
                    So essentially I have been doing pe for a while now with little gain, my stats are:

BPEL: 7.25 in.
                    EG: ~6.4 in.

This means that I am just under 7 inches non bone-pressed, and for the love of all that is pe I want to break that 7 inch mark, preferably to 7.5 in non bone pressed.

Can you guys link me to a routine of tell me about a routine that is good for guys that have girth and need length? I can hardly find any articles or guides on this topics

-NS
                    I feel you man, I'm in the same boat as you having the same size as you and trying to get length gains. I've had some success with bundled stretches as they really target the tunica. I'm gonna try out the tunica tugs as discussed in this thread.
                    :rules: ATTITUDE is the most important skill on this journey of phallic enhancement.

Comment

lol your size is more than my goal
                      Started: 29/11/2016
                      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                      BEG: 5
                      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                      What the mind thinks the body follows
                      My progress log

Comment

To answer OP's question, it will be harder for you to gain length than someone who has average girth bc it take more overall volume

What do girls think about it? About 6 years ago, I was 7.0 BPEL with around 6.4 base girth. I slept with a white prostitute who came on my dick hard and said that was the first time she ever came with a customer. One Asian chick I was w liked it and another complained that it was too big . we broke up and she dated a guy that was almost my size for about a year. We got back together and after a few times she relaxed and loved it. . I stopped PE for a few years bc of it but I found out later that they probably like bigger ones than mine
                        (2006)SBPEL-5.6SEG-5.0

(2012)BPEL-7.0 EG (Paper measurement, Base)-6.25-to-6.5
                        four years off, one and a half year w/ Stealth The last 6 months some manual girth and pumping after finding out my girth went down to 5.1 mid EG

Current BPEL-7.6
                        Current EG 5.5 EG Base 6.0-6.1

Comment

Yeah I’m pretty close to those measurements as well. My plan is to just do manual stretches for 10 minutes a day Monday through Friday and jelq for 4 minutes at low erection 2 to 3 days a week. I’m currently 7.25” BPEL and 6.5” BEG.
                          NBPEL: 5.75"
                          EG: 5.85"

01/01/2018
                          BPEL: 7.25"
                          BEG: 6.5"

Goal:
                          BPEL: 8"
                          BEG: 7"

"I'm just a big hairy American winning machine" - Ricky Bobby

Comment

I gained a solid 1" through manual stretching and jelqs. I had some time on my hands so I was spending at least an hour a day at least 5 times a week, along with at least 30 minutes of jelqing each day. I did that for 2 months straight. Then it was maybe twice a week and sporadically after that. Total of 6 months maybe before I pretty much stopped stretching.

Comment

I just can't imagine someone with that girth thinking they're small xD

Comment

Working...
                              X