Best slick lubricant for jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best slick lubricant for jelqing?

Hello, i'm in search for best slick lubricant for jelqing. I've used vaseline, baby oil, olive oil so far, and they doesn't work for me. Only vaseslin have good slick, but after 3-4 jelqing, it drys out and i need to put more and more... When the slick effect is missing, i'm hurting my skin by pulling it. So i'm trying to find good lubricant. I've hear about lubricant (silicone based) ? Are they good and slick?
    Started: 01.01.2018
    NBPEL: 5.7''
    MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
    BPEL: 6.9''
    BEG: 4.9"
    MEG: 5"
    Below head: 5.1"

I use a modified EVO oil, (lots of coconut oil to add viscosity).

Here is a link to a Lubrication article.

https://www.pegym.com/articles/perso...-to-use-for-pe
    Last edited by Unit; 01-23-2018, 02:57 PM.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

What about this ?
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/Exxtreme-Gl.../dp/B001GHPTGQ
      Started: 01.01.2018
      MEG: 4.8''

Current: 01.01.2019
      BPEL: 6.9''
      BEG: 4.9"
      MEG: 5"
      Below head: 5.1"

Comment

Organic Coconut Oil for me. Love the stuff!!
        Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

Originally posted by fantasist View Post
          Hello, i'm in search for best slick lubricant for jelqing. I've used vaseline, baby oil, olive oil so far, and they doesn't work for me. Only vaseslin have good slick, but after 3-4 jelqing, it drys out and i need to put more and more... When the slick effect is missing, i'm hurting my skin by pulling it. So i'm trying to find good lubricant. I've hear about lubricant (silicone based) ? Are they good and slick?
          I like EVO oil and it's good for you. Just got some Bathmate Maxout. Tried it twice. It feels good and I think it really does improve you blood flow into you shaft. If you keep a wet hand towel nearby you can reactivate it too during your session if it starts to get too dry. It's water based. I'll give this one bottle a go. It's pricy tho.

Comment

Aloe
            03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
            Thread
            12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

I like plain old mineral oil. It's a natural moisturizer, & super slick, odorless & colorless so it's an easy clean up, too! Dirt cheap, to boot!

Comment

A very simple, cheap and easy to clean solution is shaving gel.

Apply just a bit of it with wet hands. Keep water nearby so you can keep them that way whenever it starts to dry out. If it gets too watery, just add another tiny bit of gel.

Comment

I am actually liking Maxout. I'll decide when its done. It does seem to stimulate my cock and feels good. But you need a wet wash cloth handy to replentish it. By doing that a little goes long way. But it's hard to beat EVO oil (no pun intended).

Comment

No poll showing. Moved to a more appropriate subforum.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

EVCO = Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

- Mega

Comment

Working...
                      X