Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to promote the healing and division/creation of new cells in the penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to promote the healing and division/creation of new cells in the penis?

I make sure I eat lots of protein, fruits, vegetables and take a multi vitamin supplement and get 8 hours of sleep.
    I also try to get erections throughout the day to o promote blood flow to the penis.
    I also massage the penis for 5 minutes while I'm taking a shower.

I was wondering what else could I do?

Do you guys put some moisturizing creams or something on your penis?
    I mean the skin of the penis also gets a beating, its not just the tissue underneath.

Growing the smooth muscle tissues of the penis requires consistent exercises performed 5 days a week consistently. Go to the START HERE tab, top left, grey bar and choose JP90 OR PESG TO CONDITION YOUR PENIS FOR GROWTH BEFORE MOVING TO MORE ADVANCED EXERCISES AND/OR DEVICES LATER. PE IS A SLOW PROCESS THAT TAKES DEDICATED TIME & DETERMINATION TO ACCOMPLISH, BUT IF YOU REMAIN PERSISTENT, YOU'LL EVENTUALLY SEE A HEALTHIER & LARGER PENIS THAT WILL BRING PLEASURE TO BOTH YOU & YOUR PARTNERS FOR THE REMAINDER OF YOUR LIFE!

Glad you joined us!

Comment

Hey, jockinthebox,

I'm wondering in a sense of "healing" after doing the exercises, not what kind of exercises.

After doing the exercises, what can I do to boost and make sure all the physiological processes of the body are functioning well to heal and divide/create new cells on the penis?

ps: that how to avoid turkey neck link on your signature has got my interest. I'll check it out now

Comment

I’ve tried a bunch of different topical ointments and haven’t noticed a discernible difference with any of them. Some guys like Bio-oil, which is supposed to help heal scars. Some like EVO (essential vein oil), it actually irritated my skin and I had to dilute it a bunch but noticed no difference. If you want to know how to make it just do a search. Staying moisturized with coconut oil has been the best for my skin.
        Also for cellular division and healing, there are multiple interesting threads on the use of red light therapy (both LED and infrared lights). I bought a light and have been using it for a couple months, also not noticing a difference. I have gained a little bit but I recently started hanging, so my guess is the light had little or nothing to do with it. There are several interesting studies, just a google search away, that have proven the benefit of light therapy for the healing/growth of muscle, so I plan to continue using it.
        Good luck and let us know if you find the magic tonic!!
        Starting 1/20/17
        BPEL 7.5
        MEG 4.6

Current
        BPEL 8.125
        MEG 4.8

Short term goal
        BPEL 8.5
        MEG 5

Long term goal
        BPEL 9
        5.5+

Comment

Originally posted by Never-enough View Post
          Hey, jockinthebox,

I'm wondering in a sense of "healing" after doing the exercises, not what kind of exercises.

After doing the exercises, what can I do to boost and make sure all the physiological processes of the body are functioning well to heal and divide/create new cells on the penis?

ps: that how to avoid turkey neck link on your signature has got my interest. I'll check it out now
          Holding an engorged flaccid helps expand tissues and holding the engorgement by wearing a c-ring 24/7 helps cement those gains from yor PE exercises faster.

A leather balls-stretcher will prevent & control turkey neck and can be worn with your properly sized c-ring simultaneously to build your flaccid hang.

Comment

Working...
          X