Thought my dick shrunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought my dick shrunk

I have been feeling like my dick looked shorter than it used to lately. So I measured and sure enough, my stretched flaccid is shorter. I really started freaking a bit thinking it actually shrank but then I measured my bone pressed stretched flaccid and it was the same as it was last time I measured 7.25. My stretched flaccid is only 6... So my conclusion is that I've gained fat pad. My fat pad used to be .8. I have gained weight lately. I'm 5'11 188lbs. I was always only about 160 so I've gained nearly 30 lbs.
    I have definitely gained weight in my stomach area too. I work out daily now lifting weights but haven't been doing any cardio. I want to stay at this weight but lower my body fat a lot and keep gaining muscle. I feel like I'll never be able to lower my body fat and get my fat pad down to around half an inch or lower :/. Any success stories?

Diet is the key to weight loss more so than cardio . Having a good diet using whole foods , no processed garbage , with weights and cardio added will do the trick.

Fat cant be spot reduced so The fat pad could be one of the last places to disappear depending on where ur body chooses to burn fat first . Normally my chest fat and love handles is the last to go but everyone is different. So you might need to get down low to see that area subside.

I have heard of people getting the fatpad sucked out through surgery but that's a bit extreme and diet , weights and cardio should be the first line of attack.

Comment

I don't want to lose weight though. I just want to lose the fat but replace it with muscle to maintain my weight.

Comment

Its very hard to do both together as you need an increase in calories to build muscle and a decrease in calories to burn fat . If you are skinny fat without much muscle mass I would advise a "bulk" first to gain more muscle . If done correctly you can limit the fat gain , but you will always put a bit of fat on no matter what at this point . Then once you are happy with ur mass , switch to fat burning mode , reduce calories and start adding cardio . Do this switch gradually , you don't want to lose weight too fast or you tax that hard earned muscle. It could take a few bulks and cuts to get where you want to be .

If you are of a decent muscle mass already then just start slowly decreasing calories while slowly increase cardio output .. keep your lifts heavy throughout . Stay focused and resist temptation

Comment

Working...
        X