How To Meausre Flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Meausre Flaccid

So how do you guys measure flaccid? Stand up/sit and let it hang and use a tape measure, or lift it up with one hand so it’s straight out? Flaccid length can obviously vary a lot but if I’m having a good day and i meausre with a measuring tape along the top letting it hang i can hit 4.5-5, even 5.5 after some fowfers and stretching. But if i straighten it out, it’s a bit shorter.

So how do you guys meausre flaccid?

I measure by holding it straight out. This is due more to poor eyesight than anything. When I pull it level I can see the tape. Can't get a good read looking at reverse image in mirror.
    Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
    12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
    Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
    Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

There are all sorts of variants on this type of assessment:

-BPFSL: Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length

-BPFL: Bone Pressed Flaccid Length

-NBPFL- Non-Bone Pressed Flaccid Length

The BPFSL is a fair alternative to BPEL for measuring for gains.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Flaccid size is only useful as a visual representation of a guy's penis in his "natural" state (95+% of the time); however, it is NOT an indication of what a male's actual erect size or potential might be. Since flaccid size is purely "what you see" hanging outside the body, I've always measured COMPLETELY FLACCID, Standing STR8, using a cloth tape from the shaft base (on top) where it exits the fatpad . pelvic bone, STR8 down the shaft to the tip of the glans (hanging naturally)... <THIS is a true measurement of your NBPFL (NON-bone pressed flaccid length).

Flaccid Girth may also be more accurately estimated by wrapping the cloth tape around your shaft at the base, at mid-shaft & just behind your coronal ridge; then adding those measurements together & dividing by 3, to determine an Average Flaccid Girth (AFG).

These^^^ are the methods used in medical studies that I've read to establish average flaccid sizes in males.
        jockinthebox
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month May 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by jockinthebox; 02-13-2018, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          There are all sorts of variants on this type of assessment:

-BPFSL: Bone Pressed Flaccid Stretched Length

-BPFL: Bone Pressed Flaccid Length

-NBPFL- Non-Bone Pressed Flaccid Length

The BPFSL is a fair alternative to BPEL for measuring for gains.
          You should start reading the questions in the original post before you post something. Just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by jockinthebox View Post
            Flaccid size is only useful as a visual representation of a guy's penis in his "natural" state (95+% of the time); however, it is NOT an indication of what a male's actual erect size or potential might be. Since flaccid size is purely "what you see" hanging outside the body, I've always measured COMPLETELY FLACCID, Standing STR8, using a cloth tape from the shaft base (on top) where it exits the fatpad . pelvic bone, STR8 down the shaft to the tip of the glans (hanging naturally)... <THIS is a true measurement of your NBPFL (NON-bone pressed flaccid length).

Flaccid Girth may also be more accurately estimated by wrapping the cloth tape around your shaft at the base, at mid-shaft & just behind your coronal ridge; then adding those measurements together & dividing by 3, to determine an Average Flaccid Girth (AFG).

These^^^ are the methods used in medical studies that I've read to establish average flaccid sizes in males.
            The last part of the first paragraph is all i needed to know. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MAG5 View Post
              You should start reading the questions in the original post before you post something. Just an idea
              I did. You asked for different ways of measuring flaccids. I posted different ways of doing so
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X