No announcement yet.

Curve Correction --> More Girth Gains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curve Correction --> More Girth Gains?

I tried searching for the answer/opinions on this in the forum but couldn't find it. I have a left curved penis and am currently in week 2 of JP's 90 day routine. I'm focusing stretching and jelqing to the right. Today I feel like I really nailed the jelq right technique and am focusing on stretching the ligs on the left side of my penis. If I'm not mistaken, this is what is going to cause the left side of my penis to expand more than the right, since it is the side getting the most stress.

My question for those who've curve corrected, will this add to my overall girth gains? I read elsewhere that curve correction doesn't do much for length gains (not so important to me), but I couldn't find anything on girth gains.

Your response and opinion would be much appreciated. Thanks!
    Start 2/11/18:
    NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
    long term 8" x 6"

I have a slight left curve and have not really been able to correct it in the 7mos. I have been PE'ing. I'm not really worried about straightening it because almost every girl I've been with (before and after starting PE) says they love the curve and how it hits them differently.

Comment

Well, since pressure is still applied when you jelq against your curve, you should still see some gains, be it jelqs or stretches.
      Just take it easy and give it some time

good luck
      Started: 29/11/2016
      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
      BEG: 5
      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
      What the mind thinks the body follows
      My progress log

Comment

I imagine you will see some girth gain whilst straightening your curve. I have one, but have not focused primarily on this or gaining girth to be honest.

It may be good to keep a record of how you got on, so others can see the benefits of your methods.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

You got it -- will document so I can help those who come after me
          Start 2/11/18:
          NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
          long term 8" x 6"

Comment

I don't have a curved penis
            but the 90 degree jelqs I've started doing could help straighten it if done just in the opposite direction

Comment

My right CC has noticeably more volume than my left CC. I'm straight enough when erect but very much uneven, if I could get them both to be even it'd make a significant increase to my girth I'm sure. No success in that yet though.
              Last edited by Tata; 02-20-2018, 09:53 AM.
              09/17 - BPEL: 6.0, MEG: 4.75 (15.2 x 12.0)
              02/18 - BPEL: 6.1, MEG: 4.9 (15.4 x 12.5)
              04/18 - BPEL: 6.3, MEG: 4.9 (16.1 x 12.5)
              -----------------
              Initial goal:
              BPEL: 6.5 x 5.5
              -----------------
              Ultimate goal

7x6

Comment

Hmmm, I curve slightly to left, too.

As as do some of the above posters.

i wonder why the majority seems left curve? I wonder if that has to do with jerking off with my right hand all these years?

thoughts?
                Start (01/01/18) BPEL=6.25, MEG=5.00
                12/03/18 BPEL=7.25, MEG=5.00
                Restart (12/01/21) BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                Current BPEL=6.50, MEG=5.125
                Next Goal BPEL=7.00 MEG = 5.50

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post

i wonder why the majority seems left curve? I wonder if that has to do with jerking off with my right hand all these years?

thoughts?
                  Ha, probably!

Not sure why folks get 'hung' up on a curve in their johnson. Seems like a lot of effort to correct something that doesn't need correcting in most cases... effort that could be dedicated to other areas. I can understand if it is extreme and shaped like a C to either side making insertion/penetration difficult. A bit of a curve isn't a problem. I have both a slight curve to the left and a downward curve. I have yet to meet a woman who had a problem with it.
                  BPEL: 8.25"
                  EG: 5"

Comment

Originally posted by WantMore12 View Post

thoughts?
                    That is what I used to think. But I read somewhere that the curve is caused by the balls. One ball hangs lower than the other, so the penis will naturally curve around the higher ball, or something like that.
                    I think that other factors will also add to that, like which hand you use and which led it goes down, etc.

I have a left curve, and a more developed right CC. The more I have been able to make some correction to it over the last few months. I do some specific jelqing to go against the curve; I do stretches to work the left side more; and I do targeted massage to work that area. Over a period of 3~4 months I was able to even out the two CCs so that the curve is less pronounced and the girth is more even. This makes the erection look longer, though it is just straighter and the overall girth is now the same as the MEG. Makes for a happy wife.
                    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                    Thread
                    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Incogneeetoe, That's awesome! That's what I wanted to hear. I know it's just a visual thing to the self, and we can really trust our eyes, but that's nice to hear
                      Start 2/11/18:
                      NBPEL 6" x MEG 4.8"

short term 7" x 5.25"
                      long term 8" x 6"

Comment

Working...
                      X