Thread: 1st PE LOG
- 04-14-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
Well Im on my second day of the 90 day beginner program and I already feel lIke It's working. My penis hangs longer and fuller flaccid and overall feels great. Couple questions I have though that I hope the experts will answer are,
1. This total exercise is lasting about 45 min to an hour. Is this the right time this exercise should take to complete?
2. I kinda reversed the V jelqs and the Wet jelqs doing by doing 50 V jelqs and 30 wet jelqs as I'm am trying to target girth. Is this bad?
3. How long should the V jelq last 3-4 sec.?
4. EDGING - Im edging aprox 15-20 min after this exercises . Should I not be doing this in the beginner routine and wait 90 days?
Anyway I'm a very busy young man and barley have enough time to do my PE exercises between my 3 jobs but I am focused and hope somebody can answer them for me. This site is amazing and I hope to help future PE'ers once I achieve my gains. Thank you all and god bless!
- 04-14-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
(1) Thats about the right time frame(warming can add some time to the workout)
(2) I don't think that would matter much, but JP may of had a plan on this.
(3)Yes, V jelq are like the standard jelq's as far as stroke time. It's better to do a quality slow jelq, than a bad fast jelq.
(4) Good question! I added edging into my 90 day. It had a number of good effects for me.
Hope this helps.
ps. If your going to start a log, put it in the progress forum. You probably know this, but I seen the title of this thread, and wasnt sure.
Last edited by Waylander; 04-14-2010 at 11:34 AM.