Help breaking through plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help breaking through plateau

Gains have stopped allthough I've been training regularly. I've been doing PE for 20 months now and last over 6-8 months I've gained nothing. Only goal is and has been length. I've gained about 1.2" length. Nice but I'm not pleased.

What I have been doing lately is multiple manual stretching sessions throughout day and using esl40 ads all day long. Usually one longer about 20 min stretching session that contains stretches to different directions and A-Streches. I go full force, really trying to rip my dick off my body. Really I go ape shit, trying to make micro tears. I would estimate I generate over 30 lbs of force. And then few shorter 5 min stretching sessions. Total stretching time about 30-40 min. Also have had periods when I use esl40 all day, stretch few Stretches many times a day and at night hang BTC with as high as 9 kg (20 lbs) for hour. That weight feels easy but my Vachanger is on it's limit.

Before longer manual stretching session I use fire starters to warm up. Before and during hanging warmed oat sock.

What do you guys suggest I should try to break through plateau?

I have few options in my mind where to go now:

1. Put a lot more effort to hanging. Hang every day at least 1 hour, preferably little more. First month only btc and if no gains then switch to fulcrum hanging. Still use esl40 all day long and during piss breaks throw in few Stretches.

2. Buy FJx stretcher and put ridiculous amount of 2 handed stretching force to penis. Some guys who have stalled have claimed to have gained from it.

3. Go into pumping with long and narrow cylinder. So time that would be used hanging would be used pumping. Still using esl40 all day long and throwing in some stretches.

4. Take another even longer and harder stretching session at night (other stretching sessions are earlier during day) and use intense heat before and during session.

5. Take a decon break and after that start hanging with little lower weights and using esl40 but not doing full force manual stretches to avoid hardening.

I spoke with Bib recently and he said there were multiple occasions, for multiple months, where there were no gains. Keep riding fatigue he said.

I personally love hanging when it comes to length. Especially because I can do other things while hanging, like watch Netflix

Comment

Originally posted by Two View Post
      I spoke with Bib recently and he said there were multiple occasions, for multiple months, where there were no gains. Keep riding fatigue he said.

I personally love hanging when it comes to length. Especially because I can do other things while hanging, like watch Netflix
      I know he does not suggest decon breaks. Problem with hanging is that I only have about 1 hour time at night to hang. 2 hours would be much better. And I've pretty much maxed out my hanger with btc angle. I should maybe try to put more emphasis to fulcrum hanging.

Comment

Welcome to the world of diminishing returns. I've been there for a long time. Try replacing your regular stretching with bundled stretches. These will stress the tunica in multiple directions and may be enough loosen things up and kick start your gains again. I have broken a hanging plateau a couple of times by changing over to bundled stretching for a couple of months.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
          Welcome to the world of diminishing returns. I've been there for a long time. Try replacing your regular stretching with bundled stretches. These will stress the tunica in multiple directions and may be enough loosen things up and kick start your gains again. I have broken a hanging plateau a couple of times by changing over to bundled stretching for a couple of months.
          Solid sounding tip. Thanks. I'll incorporate bundled stretches.

Comment

If it were me I would take a break for 30-60 days. Sounds like you are getting frustrated and going to extreme measures to try to force gains. That's how injuries happen. PE should be fun and enjoyable. I wouldn't stop cold turkey but instead, gradually ramp down your routine in order to cement what you have and then give yourself a break and try not to think about it. I think that will do your mind and body good and when you start back you will be refreshed and recharged; ready to take on that next inch.
            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
            Recommended Routine
            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I'm thinking of taking a break and after that applying those tips you guys gave (bundled stretches).

Would it be ok to use esl40 with light tension during break to keep from losing gains? Talking like well under 1000 grams of tension.

Comment

is the 1.2 inches in NBPEL as well?

Comment

Originally posted by maxymoon View Post
                  is the 1.2 inches in NBPEL as well?
                  To be honest I didn't take exact nbpel measurements just before starting pe. It was around 13 cm (5.1") so 3 cm (1.2") gain nbpel is quite close. I thought 13 cm sounded and looked so small that I didn't even want to measure it.

My starting measurements wasn't very accurately done. I measured just bpel and it was 15 cm (5.9") bpel. Now I measure 4 cm (1.6") more but I think I sink it way deeper into body to lower part of pubic bone. Ruler placed vertically to upper part of bone I measure 3 cm (1.2") more than when starting.

That's something but not very much. I want more and try every method there is before I give in. I don't know where is my max potential gains, genetic limit, if such thing exists, but I surely hope it's not 1.2".
                  Last edited by Trapezius; 02-11-2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                    I'm thinking of taking a break and after that applying those tips you guys gave (bundled stretches).

Would it be ok to use esl40 with light tension during break to keep from losing gains? Talking like well under 1000 grams of tension.
                    You talking about using that as an ADS? If so, I don't see how that would hurt. It's the routines that subjugate stress that you want to avoid during your break.
                    Recommended Routine
                    2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
                      You talking about using that as an ADS? If so, I don't see how that would hurt. It's the routines that subjugate stress that you want to avoid during your break.
                      Yes. Light force ads. I don't even notice that thing but it keeps penis slightly stretched.

Comment

I'd do that if it were me.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

Trap! I guess everybody is different. Though it seems like youre my dick-brother AS we have similar progress and measures. I was/am AS frustrated AS you. I recently cut back on PE cause of eq issues. And stopped measuring and just wore my extender(like ads) for a couple of hours. Havent thought much about PE and thinking my gains probably were maxed out. Just wore extender for good feel. And whops measured after a couple of weeks and got a few mm gains. I have no proof but i think a break works. I have NO idea why. But it also makes me feel more relaxed and not so stressed about PE. The way you do hanging i feel like you might end up hurting yourself. Or starting lifting cars and other heavy objects with your dick. Some of the vets here are preaching less is more. And patience. It sounds like a cliche i know. But i really think its something in it. You and i have to Face that the times when gains came easy is long gone. We’re in it for the long run now. Best of luck dude!
                          Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

I have decided to take a break of 2 months. Using only very light tension ads esl40 during that time. After that new attack will begin. Gradually progressing in intensity and trying new methods.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapezius View Post
                              I have decided to take a break of 2 months. Using only very light tension ads esl40 during that time. After that new attack will begin. Gradually progressing in intensity and trying new methods.
                              Good luck buddy!
                              Start 5.8 (14.9 cm) BPEL 5.2 MEG

Now: 7 .9 (20 cm ) BPEL 5.3 MEG

Comment

Working...
                              X