Can these supplements really help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can these supplements really help?

I read about supplements for about 4 months, from when I started to do exercises. I know there is no magic pill or quick solution but I would like to speed up this process at least for a bit. After months of reading I decided which supplements I want to use.

I will continue with the exercises. I exercise 1 hour and 10 minutes a day, five days a week. I always rest on Saturdays and Sundays. I need 2 days of rest , if resting less i'm starting to feel pain.

But before I start I wonder if some of you used these supplements and whether these supplements can really help?

This is my plan: I will take them 2 months and take the recommended daily dose.

Arginine (I can buy it in a sports shop)
    L-tyrosine supplement (I can buy it in a sports shop)
    HGH

L-Arginine you can get online for much cheaper.
    L-Tyrosine is found in meat and not necessary or recommended in high doses.
    HGH is an ILLEGAL steroid.

Where exactly are you getting your information from?
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

The general consensus around here is that L-arginine is good for EQ, but not really growth.

L-tyrosine is a mood enhancer, not a cell builder.

Stay away from HGH.

If you want to add to your diet, try the 5G tea
      03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
      Thread
      12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

It must first be made clear that Human Growth Hormone is not an anabolic steroid. Human Growth Hormone is what is known as a protein hormone (or a peptide hormone) that is naturally and endogenously produced by the human body and secreted at the pituitary gland.

Take these guys advice and stay clear of it, unless your doctor prescribes it.

As TheGreatDivider mentions go online for supplements like L-arginine, as them sports stores are a rip off

Comment

Actually, In my country, the price of L-arginine is the same as online.

I will listen to your advice, and I will skip HGH.

Thank you for your help

Comment

If money is an issue you should replace the L-Arginin with L-Citrulin, if not the just use both.
            IMO L-Tyrosine is useless, I never had any difference while taking this.
            About HGH, I've heard incredible stories about HGH from a bodybuilding friend, so that's not the problem.
            The actual problem is the massive backswing HGH creates and majorly fucks up your body, so stay far away from that.

Comment

all supps are just for blood flow and therefore EQ which helps you gain if it is well.
              1/1/17 - BPEL 6.25
              4/1/17 - BPEL 6.9

-----took break-------

12/6/17 - BPEL 6.9
              1/10/18 - BPEL 7.1
              2/7/18 - BPEL 7.25

GOAL - 7.5 BPEL

Comment

What do you guys think of L-glutamine? I used to take it all the time when I powerlifted for faster recovery, would it work for PE? If we’re doing a lot of ligament stretching, shouldn’t it help? Or maybe a more specific supplementation stack, like something athletes would take for ligament injuries?

Sorry if I hijacked the thread but the OP touched on something I’ve wondered about as well.
                Jan 31/18: BPEL: 6.5” MEG: 5.5”
                Mar 03/18: BPEL: 6.88” MEG: 5.7”
                Mar 30/18: BPEL: 7.125”MEG: 5.7”
                May 03/18: BPEL: 7.28” MEG: 5.7”
                Aug 10/18: BPEL: 7.5” MEG: 5.7”

Comment

Whether related or not I do not know, but the the time that I got all of my gains I was taking l-lysine. I'm taking it again now. 1g every morning on an empty stomach.
                  Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                  Recommended Routine
                  2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > Jan 2020 (7 3/4 x 5 3/4) > Sept 2020 (8 x 5 3/4)
                  BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by DixieCup View Post
                    What do you guys think of L-glutamine? I used to take it all the time when I powerlifted for faster recovery, would it work for PE? If we’re doing a lot of ligament stretching, shouldn’t it help? Or maybe a more specific supplementation stack, like something athletes would take for ligament injuries?

Sorry if I hijacked the thread but the OP touched on something I’ve wondered about as well.
                    Any nutrients necessary for recovering from the performance of a male enhancement routine would (or should) be minimal. If you're getting soreness then your best investment would be in topical arnica. If you're getting very sore or experiencing excess soreness at the beginning of a training cycle then it's a sign you're overworking yourself.
                    Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Working...
                    X