No announcement yet.

if you had the money, would you do it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you had the money, would you do it?

Hello

If u had enough money and spending $2000 US dls wouldnt hurt.. Would you spend it on fat injected into your penis to gain an extra inch in girth?

Its an hour and a half surgery, in just 48 hrs you are back to work, in two weeks you are back to intense exercise and 3 weeks for sex. Risks are minimal and no risks of loss of function. Its just fat taken from your belly and transplanted to your dick.

Honestly ive been thinking about it. I hang at the moment and ive seen pretty good gains (October 2017 BPEL 5.75 and currently BPEL 6.25) and i will not stop hanging till i reach BPEL 7.0. My plan was to work on girth after i reach my length goal. Im currently BPEG 4.75" and i want a 6.0".

In just an hour and a half i can do that with this fat injected..

Would you do it?
    START 14/10/2016
    BPFL 4.2", BPFG 3.8", BPEL 5.5", BPEG 4.6"

CURRENT 22/10/2018
    BPFL 5.0", BPFG 4.125", BPFLS 6.875", BPEL 6.25", BPEG 4.75"

GOAL
    BPFL 6.0", BPFG 5.0", BPEL 7.0", BPEG 6.0"

No, I wouldn't do it. I think that natural gains will be safer and better. And there is something else also. The pride in ownership. The fact that you have accomplished something. I take pride in my bigger dick, not because I dropped 2 grand on it. But because I earned it!
    goal--Contentment
    proactive's progress log

Comment

I am not opposed to the idea. I do wonder if it reduces feeling and sensitivity along the shaft? I'm also curious if the extra fat around the shaft might make it difficult to hang in the future?

Comment

Nope! Seen a documentary about it and it looks unnatural, like one has permanent edema.

Besides, nothing sharp or hot is ever coming near my todger if I can help it!
        The name's Tamora...TVR Tamora...with a capital "T".

Lots of living to do yet unseen and a more stories yet untold!

Comment

I'm not sure if I even want to be 6.5" girth..But Seriously isn't the shaft then soft on surface even when erect?

Comment

I read that the fat isnt always distributed evenly and you could end up with a lumpy dick. So no, I dont think I would get injections. What kind of hanger do you use?

Comment

Deffenatly not.
              I would however get smart lipo on my fat pad.

Comment

No.

Never would even think about it.
                Especially the thought of a lumpy ass dick, my dick is actually nice and smooth throughout so I'll stick with PE.
                2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Saw a penis injected with fat, so just like everyone else, no.
                  Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

No. I read that after a while the fat starts to redistribute in uneven ways resulting in an ugly dick. Don’t want to deface my beautiful dick. I am satisfied with gradual enlargement resulting in a bigger version of what I already have.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I've got the money, and NO I wouldn't do it.

I have enough fat I've made myself, don't want anymore.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. So answer is no! And to be honest it does looks lumpy and not that nice from pics ive seen.

I wont do it! Ill keep hanging and ill add jelqs sets after my hanging sessions!

Im also thinking about cock rings too.
                        START 14/10/2016

CURRENT 22/10/2018

GOAL

Comment

Originally posted by Comingupshort View Post
                          I read that the fat isnt always distributed evenly and you could end up with a lumpy dick. So no, I dont think I would get injections. What kind of hanger do you use?
                          VacHanger 3 from autoextender. This is my first hanging device, i cant say about the others but this one i highly recommend it.
                          START 14/10/2016

CURRENT 22/10/2018

GOAL

Comment

Why would you put fat into your penis? That's like injecting synthol into your muscles which makes them look grotesque.

Comment

Originally posted by Asonali View Post
                              Hello

If u had enough money and spending $2000 US dls wouldnt hurt.. Would you spend it on fat injected into your penis to gain an extra inch in girth?

Its an hour and a half surgery, in just 48 hrs you are back to work, in two weeks you are back to intense exercise and 3 weeks for sex. Risks are minimal and no risks of loss of function. Its just fat taken from your belly and transplanted to your dick.

Honestly ive been thinking about it. I hang at the moment and ive seen pretty good gains (October 2017 BPEL 5.75 and currently BPEL 6.25) and i will not stop hanging till i reach BPEL 7.0. My plan was to work on girth after i reach my length goal. Im currently BPEG 4.75" and i want a 6.0".

In just an hour and a half i can do that with this fat injected..

Would you do it?
                              I can't accept that a penis with silicone or fat pad injected is a healthy penis. My girth is really low but I will work my ass for a thicker penis rather than get a surgery. I watch my PI's if something goes wrong, I will take a break. But you can't reverse easily a bad surgery. Self-aquired confidence is the best confidence for me.
                              Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                              Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                              Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                              Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

Working...
                              X