Why am i not getting flaccid gains??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why am i not getting flaccid gains??

I went from bpel: 6.5 and eg: 4.75 to bpel:7 and eg:5 after two months of jelqing. At the end of the third month I stayed the same, but my flaccid size has hardly changed. This is the reason I started jelqing in the first place, because I shrivel/turtle so badly that it has caused me severe anxiety and humiliation my entire life. It got so bad that I stopped going to the gym, stopped playing basketball, and won't even wear shorts around other people because of how noticeable it is. I have big legs and a big butt so I know that has at least some part in why my package wants to shrink up most of the time, but I feel like 3 months down the line I should hang better? I mean, it does hang better for a few hours after a session, but sometimes it doesn't and sometimes not for very long. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

I have the same problem as you, and it becomes even worse after I workout and break a sweat, my dick really shrivels up.

Comment

What was your BPFSL and FL measurement before and after gains ?
      1/2/18 - BPFL 4.0", BPFSL 6.0", BPEL 5.8", EG 4.6" (Start)
      31/7/18 - BPFL 4.3" (11cm), BPFSL 6.6" (16.8cm), BPEL 6.2" (15.8cm), EG 4.75" (12.05cm), NBP 5.39" (13.7cm)

Comment

I am also a grower and my flaccid gains came only in proportion to my erect gains in the beginning. In other words my size about doubles going from flaccid to erect so after I gained an inch in BPEL I only gained a .5 inch in my flaccid length. If you have gained .5 inch BPEL you may have gained .25 inch of flaccid length which realy isn't going to show a big difference.

After years of stretching my ligs out I have lowered the point where my penis exits my body which in turn has changed the angle it from coming straight out to pointing in a downwards direction. This has given it the appearance of a better hang and narrowed the gap between my flaccid and erect size some.

You can focus on doing your stretching SD or BTC to work the ligs more. You can also do some Bed Fowfers 101 - PEGym Or LAS stretching where you basically stretch your penis between your cheeks and sit on it to keep it in that position.
        Cavalier
        Retired Super Moderator
        Member of the Month Feb 2015
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by Cavalier; 03-01-2018, 07:37 AM.
        To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Excessive turtling can be a sign that your too strenuous/doing too much. Experiment by reducing.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Turtling is difficult to overcome even with increased EL. I have a major pension for turtling and even after five years of PE and about 1 inch gain in EL, my flaccid did not show any meaningful gains. However, over the next three years my flaccid has started to evidence increasd length.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

This video is shared before.I think it can help you.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYIKJwOw7Fo
              Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Something that has helped me from turtling tremendously was freeballing as much as possible. Especially when at home and sleeping.
                Starting : BPEL - 6.5" - September 2017

Current : BPEL - 7.25"

Goal : BPEL - 8x6

Comment

At my lowest point i would get to 2 inches flaccid. I was always cautious when i went swimming because when you get out of the water your shorts stick to you and you can see it..lol
                  I always pulled myself up on the side of the pool and sat there for 2 minutes which let the water drain out of my shorts and dry a bit then i could stand up with relatively no issues. I would still pull my shorts down so it didn't stick. Then one day I walked into Sears and saw some Ocean Pacific swim trunks that had Velcro in the crotch that seemed thick enough to help from showing. I can now just walk out of the water and you can't see anything. The Velcro actually makes a bump that looks like a package sitting there. They are cool looking swim trunks as well. I even went back and bought 6 pairs all different designs. Sadly I found out the next year that they are not the same as that one design. The fabric is slightly thicker and the Velcro seems a bit thicker as well. I ended up with 2 pairs that work so I wasn't too worried but i'm still looking for them. I Need to check their web site i think. If I find them i'll post here for everyone. It gives total protection.
                  Basketball just wear some Levi shorts under your basketball shorts, that's what I did. I Also wear them under my gym workout pants, no one can tell.

My flaccid looks much better and thicker now, I gained 1/2 inch. I did 3 months of hanging and JP90 routine.
                  I think my flaccid gains were from the 3 months of hanging and also i'm older and don't give as much of a fuck anymore which prevents the fight or flight i had in my youth..
                  I also wore an extender 5 days a week most of the day after my PE sessions.

Thanks for all the help everyone!
                  7/2017 BPEL 5.00" x 5
                  10/2017 BPEL 5.50" x 5
                  GOAL BPEL 6.50" x 5.5

Comment

Originally posted by Sinnaman View Post
                    Something that has helped me from turtling tremendously was freeballing as much as possible. Especially when at home and sleeping.
                    I think majority of the reason my flaccid gains are held back are because of:

Cold Weather, Dick naturally will turtle cause of this. and I mean in the MINUS Cold Weather.

My School, Work and and Upbringing trousers. By this I mean when I went to school, and even work now my fucking dick isn't even huge, it will hang 10cm at best, but I think average 7-10cm. If its really cold even less. But back to topic, these trousers are just uncomfortable. They physically SQUISH my dick and force it to turtle, I'm sure somebody can relate to me..
                    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Originally posted by Persiah View Post
                      I went from bpel: 6.5 and eg: 4.75 to bpel:7 and eg:5 after two months of jelqing. At the end of the third month I stayed the same, but my flaccid size has hardly changed. This is the reason I started jelqing in the first place, because I shrivel/turtle so badly that it has caused me severe anxiety and humiliation my entire life. It got so bad that I stopped going to the gym, stopped playing basketball, and won't even wear shorts around other people because of how noticeable it is. I have big legs and a big butt so I know that has at least some part in why my package wants to shrink up most of the time, but I feel like 3 months down the line I should hang better? I mean, it does hang better for a few hours after a session, but sometimes it doesn't and sometimes not for very long. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.
                      Wow your gains are impressive. Good job. Well as other members said, going commando as much as possible helps a lot, don't know why.
                      Starting Stats: BPEL:6.4" MEG: 4.5" (18/02/2018)
                      Current: BPEL:7.0" MEG 4.6" (25/08/2018)
                      Goal: BPEL 7.5"+ MEG: 5"+
                      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-my-stick.html

Comment

A couple of things you can do will make a significant difference. Consider wearing a PROPERLY FITTED surgical steel cock ring. That will help both your flaccid hang and also hold 24/7 engorgement which will help cement gains from your PE routine even faster (particularly girth). Also consider an ADS like Stealth Innerwear. Both a cock ring & Stealth (without the corkscrew ) can be worn 24/7 to prevent turteling & hold 25-30% engorgement, which is beneficial for your penis to improve blood flow and prevent turteling.

Guys who turtle often have overly sensitive cremaster muscles (the muscles that surround our balls), causing them to "elevate" and draw up into or next to your body cavity. Those can be re-trained as well, by wearing a leather balls stretcher 24/7 to hold your balls in the bottom of your scrotum and provide more "swing" while you're retraining the cremaster muscles, also improving your "bulge". Neoprene or silicone balls stretchers can also be worn under swimwear, if that's important to you.

See "Jockintheboxe's Guidelines for sizing a steel cock ring" thread here:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...selection.html , along with my signature thread (below) "Avoiding turkey neck" to learn more, then PM me if you're interested in further help necessary for sizing properly.
                        jockinthebox
                        Retired Moderator
                        Member of the Month May 2015
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by jockinthebox; 03-02-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I really don't know how to find a consistent flaccid measurement considering it changes so drastically. Rarely it can be nearly 5 inches, but most of the time my balls tighten up and it can be around 3 inches. It doesn't sound as bad as it looks though. Because my scrotum tightens up so much, it makes my penis stick out instead of hang and it's funny looking enough to have made me the butt of many jokes

Comment

I truly believe the cremaster muscles is my issue. Whenever my balls hang freely, I rarely have anxiety. Is it possible to wear a ring and a ball stretcher at the same time? And do you know of a reliable ball stretcher that you could recommend? Thanks for the info!

Comment

Oxball company makes a BullBalls stretcher that is awesome. My balls barely hung before. Now I stretch them 4 inches with two BullBalls stacked.....Gotta build up slow, however,as it took me a year. But, during that year, I wore them 8-15 hours each day (starting with a cock ring then moving up to BullBall, then adding a little at a time). -I love my sacks now!

Comment

Working...
                              X