Kegeling and creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegeling and creatine

Hey guys when I started to do PE and began kegeling, I started the exercises while I was doing creatine. Now I remember when I started kegeling and i remeber after a week I felt like I had a super boner lol. Then I went on vacation and stopped doing my creatine for a week and a half, and then when I started Kegeling back up, I just didnt seem to get the same results. Do you guys think that there was any relation in the strength of my kegel due to the creatine i was taking?

well all your cells can hold water ( it makes up most of your body) and going off creatine may have made your pc muscle weaker so its unable to push as much blood up to your penis and some people say that creatine gives them a pump , i dont think it does but who knows .

Comment

Creatine adds water weight to your muscle. To get the best results from creatine do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

umm. no. creatine has very little to no effect on muscle endurance at low intensity.. which is always what kegelling is, unless you managed to find some way to lift a dumbell.

one and a half week off any exercice leaves you feeling out of shape when you start doing it again. you get back into the shape you were in a few sessions though

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
          Creatine adds water weight to your muscle. To get the best results from creatine do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
          2 weeks on 2 weeks off is pretty much useless as it takes 5 days of loading to saturate your muscles with creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by hypertrophy View Post
            2 weeks on 2 weeks off is pretty much useless as it takes 5 days of loading to saturate your muscles with creatine.
            Oh I didn't know you were a creatine expert! I'm just relating what got me the best results when I used it, which just happens to be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
            X