New GF called me thin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GF called me thin

She said I was thin at about 5 inch girth. Honestly, I hear this so many fucking times. I don't even want sex anymore.

WHY CAN'T I GAIN GIRTH? IS THIS BOGUS?

Unfortunately I've taken so many xanax rn that once this shit wears off I think i'm just going to break up and not date until 5.5 MEG.
    RedWilly
    Last edited by RedWilly; 03-09-2018, 04:18 PM.

The question begs, did she offer, or did you ask her about your size?

Comment

Originally posted by RedWilly View Post
      She said I was thin at about 5 inch girth. Honestly, I hear this so many fucking times. I don't even want sex anymore.

WHY CAN'T I GAIN GIRTH? IS THIS BOGUS?

Unfortunately I've taken so many xanax rn that once this shit wears off I think i'm just going to break up and not date until 5.5 MEG.
      This is above average .
      This is obviously women knocking your confidence by deliberate action . So if you were 5.5" girth they would go to the bigger ex story that is so popular .

You must ask yourself why you are attracted to girls that act like this .

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        The question begs, did she offer, or did you ask her about your size?
        I asked. And she's extremely empathetic. She's not one to want to hurt feelings at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          This is above average .
          This is obviously women knocking your confidence by deliberate action . So if you were 5.5" girth they would go to the bigger ex story that is so popular .

You must ask yourself why you are attracted to girls that act like this .
          I asked. In fact, she had to have surgery to open her vaginal canal.... She was too tight to have sex. And I asked her and she said yes, you're thin. Not needle dick thin but yeah you're thin, but it still feels ok.

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear this. I don't get it. At 5 inch girht I thought id be OK... What the hell? Every ex has literally said the same thing.

Comment

For those who gained girth 6 mo. Into pe or more

What exactly did you do? What were your routines? What was hindering you in the beginning?

Comment

I asked. And she's extremely empathetic. She's not one to want to hurt feelings at all.
              For the love of God, stop asking questions like this! Your insecurity is of your own doing. Why not just enjoy the moment and move on. Asking about your performance is a loaded question that never has the intended outcome. Like when my wife asks if "I look fat" in this outfit. I refuse to answer so as I don't leave any room for interpretation. Doesn't matter in your case, you would doubt if she said you were the biggest, you would feel like you do now when she answered. Never ask "was it good for you?" - instead, say "thanks, I really enjoyed myself, that was great!" It gives her a compliment and doesn't ask anything that will put her on the spot.

Comment

I asked. In fact, she had to have surgery to open her vaginal canal.... She was too tight to have sex. And I asked her and she said yes, you're thin. Not needle dick thin but yeah you're thin, but it still feels ok.

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear this. I don't get it. At 5 inch girht I thought id be OK... What the hell? Every ex has literally said the same thing.
                You have head issues . This is called catastrophizing for a start and is indicative of other head issues . So is the denial she is deliberately breaking your confidence . I don't deal in fixing head issues I suggest a therapist.

Comment

"You're thin, but not needle dick thin."
                  "It's good cause I dont like to be crammed"
                  "it's not so thin where it's bad, its the right amount of thin"

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear women say this to me. It' a matter of not being able to properly please a woman. Trust me I know. I've pumped, she came in 5 mins or less. No pump no cum.

I've just heard this from 5-6 woman, and every time it's the same thing. It's been weeks since I've seen my friends. I'm too self concussions to leave the house because of this.

I think once I get to about 5.25 I can feel comfortable.

This has happened since I was 19. I'm 28 years old now. I can't take it anymore.

Comment

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear this. I don't get it. At 5 inch girth I thought id be OK... What the hell? Every ex has literally said the same thing.
                    This sounds like more of a insecurity to me to be honest.
                    You have 5inch girth on your dong, thats life, you are what you are given with. Suck it up and do your PE routine religiously and be patient.
                    You're above average since studies I've seen state 4.6-4.9" so be happy. I don't know your routine but look at a Bathmate, a lot of my friends have had great success with it.

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
                    For the love of God, stop asking questions like this! Your insecurity is of your own doing. Why not just enjoy the moment and move on. Asking about your performance is a loaded question that never has the intended outcome. Like when my wife asks if "I look fat" in this outfit. I refuse to answer so as I don't leave any room for interpretation. Doesn't matter in your case, you would doubt if she said you were the biggest, you would feel like you do now when she answered. Never ask "was it good for you?" - instead, say "thanks, I really enjoyed myself, that was great!" It gives her a compliment and doesn't ask anything that will put her on the spot.
                    Also what TheZZMan said.
                    2018 Goal: 16CM EL, 13CM Shaft EG, 14.5CM Mid EG, 15CM Base EG

Comment

Well have you thought about becoming gay? I mean why not? You seem to screw up your relationships with girls over stupid stuff so why not try out guys? Just leave the farm animals for me!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It may sound strange, but is your PF overactive?
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                          I think so. I've been in constant anxiety for 2 years. Plus dealing with a horrible break up and the stress of handling other people's retirement money, and making sure returns are hit, and drug use, and alcohol. Probably have had my PF contracted for a while.

The problem is, EVERY ex and EVERY gf has stated, Yes, you're on the thinner side of what I would consider normal.

I'm 5 1/8 girth not too tight, and about 4.9 to 5.1 normally. Laying down I'm 4.75 girth.

What do I do for my pelv9c floor. My CS does not inflate, and glans inflate half way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Also upon paying attention, I do spasm right before orgasm. Is that normal?

Comment

"You're thin, but not needle dick thin."
                              "It's good cause I dont like to be crammed"
                              "it's not so thin where it's bad, its the right amount of thin"

Honestly I'm so tired of having to hear women say this to me. It' a matter of not being able to properly please a woman. Trust me I know. I've pumped, she came in 5 mins or less. No pump no cum.

I've just heard this from 5-6 woman, and every time it's the same thing. It's been weeks since I've seen my friends. I'm too self concussions to leave the house because of this.

I think once I get to about 5.25 I can feel comfortable.

This has happened since I was 19. I'm 28 years old now. I can't take it anymore.
                              Therapist now!

Get your head together then come back this place will do you no good until then.

Comment

Working...
                              X