Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Way to about pelvic floor tightness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Way to about pelvic floor tightness?

I have done pe on and off for like 1.5 years, i increased both girth and lenght but recently had to take a break a break due to always turtling after training even though erections were girthier recently. My chiropractor made sine adjustment told me my pelvic floor was very tense, and after that my girth droppes 0.5 inches in less then 2 weeks, and as you Can imagine i am in agony. I am suspecting that the pe Caused this issue, and i am hoping once i get this problem solves i Can continue pe, with similar gains and without the tight pelvic floor. Anyone know if this pf problem Can be pe related, and if pe just cant work in the long run for some?

Originally posted by SpaceRanger91 View Post
    I have done pe on and off for like 1.5 years, i increased both girth and lenght but recently had to take a break a break due to always turtling after training even though erections were girthier recently. My chiropractor made sine adjustment told me my pelvic floor was very tense, and after that my girth droppes 0.5 inches in less then 2 weeks, and as you Can imagine i am in agony. I am suspecting that the pe Caused this issue, and i am hoping once i get this problem solves i Can continue pe, with similar gains and without the tight pelvic floor. Anyone know if this pf problem Can be pe related, and if pe just cant work in the long run for some?
    Your post is not very clear. You say "sine adjustment", but I am not very familiar with chiropracty, so I am assuming that should be "spine". Did the adjustment cause the tension? Or is this unrelated, and he just told you you have a tense pelvic floor?
    I have back problems and a tense pelvic floor, but I do not use a chiropractor, I use yoga. I visited a chiropractor and a osteopath. The chiropractor wanted me to visit twice a week for a long time. The osteopath recommended yoga. Been doing yoga every since. Back is good.

Where does the "agony" fit in? Is it mental anguish from the loss of girth? Or is it due to back pain?

What "issue" are we talking about? You wonder if PE cause the "issue", but want to continue the PE? Do you mean the tense pelvic floor?
    Again, try yoga.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Search Reverse Back Kegels. If you don't already, squat.

Comment

SpaceRanger,
        Like Bvckwood said, reverse kegels and Hindi squats. (Just a really deep squat where you try to touch your butt to the floor) also look into massaging and tennis ball massage.
        The search option is super useful I’d look for;
        Pelvic floor tightness
        Reverse kegel
        Tennis ball
        Also look in the “premature ejactulation” threads, as pelvic floor tightness is a major cause of pre E.
        Good luck!
        On a side note;
        Your doing just fine with your posts, took me a while to understand all the lingo and English is my first language!
        Starting 1/20/17
        BPEL 7.5
        MEG 4.6

Current
        BPEL 8.125
        MEG 4.8

Short term goal
        BPEL 8.5
        MEG 5

Long term goal
        BPEL 9
        5.5+