Question regarding the advanced Jelq-free routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding the advanced Jelq-free routine

Hey folks! I'm about to finish up my second training cycle on the advanced jelq-free routine that was originally posted by Big Al. I started at 30 reps for the squeeze and 300 reps for the stretch since I had a few months of basic stretching under my belt and I've worked my way up to 64 and 640 reps respectively. My question is, at what point should I stop adding more volume and switch to different exercises? Is there any hard cap I should stop at or can I continue to follow a linear progression until I reach my goals?

Originally posted by BDNY View Post
    Hey folks! I'm about to finish up my second training cycle on the advanced jelq-free routine that was originally posted by Big Al. I started at 30 reps for the squeeze and 300 reps for the stretch since I had a few months of basic stretching under my belt and I've worked my way up to 64 and 640 reps respectively. My question is, at what point should I stop adding more volume and switch to different exercises? Is there any hard cap I should stop at or can I continue to follow a linear progression until I reach my goals?

AFAIK, you should switch out squeezes after 50 no longer gives a challenge to your penis, switch em out to 100% erection squeezes or advanced squeezes (bringing your hands together down to the base during the squeeze), likewise with 1000 reps of the stretch - switch to tension stretch or A stretch.
    Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
    NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
    BP 18.5 19.4 21
    EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Working...
    X