Weight Loss and Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight Loss and Girth

I thought I had seen some information on this before, but have not been able to find it again on the forums. Pardon me asking this if it has been answered already and point me to the thread if anyone recalls.

I know that when you lose weight (fat), the fat around the base subsides and more of the penis is visible. My question though is whether or not girth is increased from a possible increase in blood pressure, flow, etc. since the fat isnt there anymore meaning more blood available for lean body mass. I am currently at 275 pounds and have already lost some weight and the question spawned in my head.

Thanks for any input.

I wouldn't think so? But I really don't know. I posted this to bump this thread, so maybe someone that has more experience can check it out.
    Good luck man!

Comment

I don't think it does definitely. But as you lose weight your penis will start to look bigger because you're losing your fat pad, so it will seem longer but not thicker. I don't think it would make it any thicker.
      As far as what you're saying about blood pressure and what not it might help with your PE to get thicker because your circulation will be a lot better then what it was before therefore making more blood available to your penis? But I really don't know. This is just my opinion.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

You should get length gains,but I doubt you will get girth gains,though weight loss may help your eq and thus girth.

Comment

Working...
        X