Idea for a new exercise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a new exercise?

Hey all. I'm back from the dead again. This time, I've been thinking of an exercise that I think MIGHT just have some potential, I'm just not quite sure how much potential it has, but it's worth a try I think.

So it's almost like a combination of stretching and jelqing, as it has elements of both of these.

The method for it is as follows:
    - Stretch your penis out as far as possible in a flaccid state. I am unsure as to which direction you should stretch it in, but that is another thing I'd need some advice on.
    - Use your finger (number of fingers up for debate as well) to bend the penis around it, identical to a flaccid bend.
    - Using that same finger, go up and down the shaft, applying pressure to one of the sides of the penis (in any direction, up, down, left, or right).

I realise it's quite similar to the flaccid bend in a way, but perhaps the added pressure of constantly moving your 'axis' finger up and down the shaft might have an added effect, since it brings in a new kind of movement.

Really need to hear some discussion and advice on this guys. From my limited PE knowledge I see that it has similarities with exercises meant to increase length, girth and correct curvatures. Hopefully this one does at least one of those things, or better yet all of them.

I don't expect, but hope to have discovered some kind of breakthrough in the world of PE. Disclaimer: I have not tried it myself yet. I just want to hear some insight from veterans and experts with better knowledge than mine as to whether or not this would work, or just be a waste of time.

Thank you.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Also, apologies in advance if an exercise just like this exists already, but I haven't found anything exactly like this yet
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

Comment

Working...
    X